FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

v1.5.2 Large List of Bugs (Updated 9-21-12)

<<

RO-5ELiTE

Conqueror

Post Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:06 pm

v1.5.2 Large List of Bugs (Updated 9-21-12)

A LARGE list of Bugs/Glitches:
UPDATED = 9-21-12

Bugs that will still need patching:

World Mode:

- While in game pause to chat does not work
- Supposedly there is a double spin glitch which allows you to spin without having to use coins (Please look into it)
- When at spin wheel turning device to a different side (initiating routine display) while the wheel spins causes the spin wheel to go off its location (this has been around for while)
- At times when playing a boss battle with players and want to leave early,. you are unable to leave game hitting "exit" does not register
- When playing boss at, on second turn or third, I will recieve the message, "Not In Room" and kicks me. Usually happens when I have already died and watching other players finish boss
- In Warehouse when selling copper chest, it clearly states it sells for 3 silver, but when you sell it you only receive one! :shock:
- When switching from Offline Mode to Server Mode, a glitch causes the chat to clear up blank out each time you open it
-

Offline Mode:

- When switching to Offline Mode from Server Mode your are spammed by the following message, "Please Check Your Network Connection." Please make is so that the message only appears once
-

Main Screen:

- Push Notifications do not work as efficiently for me as they used to. I have (Push On) in my setting and in my ipod setting for Haypi Dragons and still do not receive notification of when cool down time or training is complete.(Unless I have it on the wrong setting)
- Coin Shop at times will take an awful long time to load
-

Tree:

- Declares rewards are there in description (7 day VIP) then you go and look in "Exchange" tab and it is not there.
-

Chat:

- PM (Private Messages) does not work or is at times very glitchy
- Without VIP, the 15 sec wait timer tends to last longer than 15 seconds at times
- Chat tends to clear itself when there is not a very good connection
-

PVP Mode:

- Some Players on 2g/3g Iphones cannot access PVP ("your device is not compatible for 1vs1" but still lets them in)
- Playing 2v2 PvP player leaves, rejoins, then master leaves and rejoins, then player leaves and rejoins then master is unable to start match nor leave room and an error message flashes declaring, "Not In Room"
-
Last edited by RO-5ELiTE on Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:56 am, edited 12 times in total.
-Haypi Dragons - S2 = S101 - RO-5ELiTE - Activity = (Off)
-Clash of Clans - Ro - Activity = (24/7)

Haypi Dragons Support:
dragonsupport@haypi.com

-My YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/RO5ELiTE?feature=mhee

Ro ;)
<<

Mavios

Marquis

Post Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:18 pm

Re: v1.5(1) Bugs

RO-5ELiTE wrote:
MANY THANKS FOR v1.5 UPDATE!

UPDATED = 8-28-12

v1.51 Fixes: (Will Be Release Soon, As Notified In "News")
- Bonus Package
- Copper boxes (unable to be used)
- Abnormal display of NPC enemies for pve in the Online Mode
- Incorrect display of the BOSS levels in Daily Tasks
- Incorrect description of the bonus package
- Incorrect calculation of the monthly PVP score

World Mode:

- Supposedly there is a double spin glitch which allows you to spin without having to use coins (Please look into it)
- When at spin wheel turning device to a different side (initiating routine display) while the wheel spins causes the spin wheel to go off its location (this has been around for while)
- At times when playing a boss battle with players and want to leave early,. you are unable to leave game hitting "exit" does not register
-

Main Screen:

- Push Notifications do not work as efficiently for me as they used to. I have (Push On) in my setting and in my ipod setting for Haypi Dragons and still do not receive notification of when cool down time or training is complete.
-

Tree:

- Declares rewards are there in description (7 day VIP) then you go and look in "Exchange" tab and it is not there.
-

Chat:

- Without VIP, the 15 sec wait timer tends to last longer than 15 seconds at times
-

PVP Mode:

- Some Players on 3g Iphones cannot access PVP ("your device is not compatible for 1vs1" but still lets them in)
- Playing 2v2 PvP player leaves, rejoins, then master leaves and rejoins, then player leaves and rejoins then master is unable to start match nor leave room and an error message flashes declaring, "Not In Room"
-

Nothing wrong with notification. For notifications to work it has to show push off (meaning if you press this button push will be off and obviously its currently on)

Also add another glitch. When in offline play and get an achievement an error message is displayed
<<

skarburst

Beginner

Post Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:50 pm

Re: v1.5(1) Large List of Bugs

Good job with list, its got everything I know of except one MAJOR problem. the iphone3g thing with pvp needs to be fixed, but everyone I've talked to who uses itouch second generation(me included) CANNOT EVEN PVP SINCE UPDATE. THIS IS PROLLY ONE OF THE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS THAT NEED TO BE FIXXED.a lot of other bugs should be fixxed too, but most don't effect players too much.......plz fix ....and mayby the players like me who can't pvp should get some sort of consolation prize? Since we can't pvp-meaning we can't do daily pvp tasks either. I think it would be fair of haypi to at least compensate a little or something.plz fix so we can all pvp again
Thanks
skarburst (s3)
Player 33
Lava36
Devil33
Server3(yes thats my username) (s29)
First to have eggshell on android version(september 21 2012)
all dragons, main devil 30 so far
<<

Blabla_96

Citizen

Post Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:44 am

RO-5ELiTE wrote:
MANY THANKS FOR v1.5 UPDATE!

UPDATED = 8-29-12

v1.51 Fixes: (Will Be Released Soon, As Notified In "News")
- Bonus Package
- Copper boxes (unable to be used)
- Abnormal display of NPC enemies for pve in the Online Mode
- Incorrect display of the BOSS levels in Daily Tasks
- Incorrect description of the bonus package
- Incorrect calculation of the monthly PVP score

World Mode:

- When playing boss at, on second turn or third, I will recieve the message, "Not In Room" and kicks me. Usually happens when I have already died and watching other players finish boss
-

Main Screen:

- Push Notifications do not work as efficiently for me as they used to. I have (Push On) in my setting and in my ipod setting for Haypi Dragons and still do not receive notification of when cool down time or training is complete.(Unless I have it on the wrong setting)
-

Tree:

-

Chat:

- Chat tends to clear itself when there is not a very good connection
-

PVP Mode:

- Some Players on 3g Iphones cannot access PVP ("your device is not compatible for 1vs1" but still lets them in)
-

also forgot that 2nd gen ipods also cant pvp
Blabla_96 Server 130 HK Retired
Blabla_96 Server 2 HD Retired
|Dionysus| Server 608 HK
Dionysus Server 1 HA
Dionysus Server 1 TRTK
<<

RO-5ELiTE

Conqueror

Post Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:05 am

Ok thank You and i am updating this post as members and other fellow players of HD let me know of the bugs/glitches ;)

Haypi Dragons Support:
dragonsupport@haypi.com

-My YouTube Channel:

Ro ;)
<<

pengyanchun

Citizen

Post Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:16 am

Re: v1.5(1) Large List of Bugs (Updated 9-1-12)

Good job :D
<<

RO-5ELiTE

Conqueror

Post Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:10 am

Re: v1.5(1) Large List of Bugs (Updated 9-1-12)

pengyanchun wrote:Good job :D

No problem just updated again, if only Haypi would notice

;)

Haypi Dragons Support:
dragonsupport@haypi.com

-My YouTube Channel:

Ro ;)

Return to Bug Report