FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Coins bug

<<

alupigus

Post Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:56 am

Coins bug

With the latest 1.5 update also came the task of buying any package of coins in exchange for a nicely wrapped box containing a golden key, an egg and some cash,as well as the promise for 100 extra coins as an one off deal from Haypi (which is clearly and literally emphasized in the coin shop screen!).
Needless to say,the bonus coins never arrived and upon mailing their local server expert(s) people have been told it was a misunderstanding and there will be no bonus coins.
There can be NO misunderstanding,just a wrongly sold product for which the solution is either a refund (as little or as large as it may be) or giving the promised extra coins.
Perhaps the Haypi staff would like to take this opportunity to tell us exactly how things are.
Awaiting reply,
Thanks.
<<

Gremp

Post Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:03 am

Re: Coins bug

I also did not receive my coin bonus. Can someone please look into this. I would like to receive my coins for buying coin package.

Thanks, Gremp
<<

Fr33Noob

Baron

Post Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:42 am

My server support said to people that the recharge package is valued at 100 haypi coins.
HD: Server 4 EXPERT.

Name: XxBioxX Lvl: 40
Dragon badge.

Lava Lvl: 40
Leshy Lvl: 40
Devil Lvl: 32
Roco Lvl: 30
Angelo Lvl: 30
Bigeye Lvl: 30
Crystal Lvl: 23
Eggshell lvl: 20
<<

alupigus

Post Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:13 am

Buy coins and get 100 bonus coins with your purchase,no matter which package you chose! This is a one time only deal!

These are their exact words which are not confusing at all. It says it's an one time only deal! The egg+gold key+20k cash are under no circumstance worth 100 coins. Especially as you can get that with any recharge,not just the task most of us got suckered into buying coins for.

Since they are avoiding to give out an official response on the forum,which is the natural way to respond if you care about your customers,I recommend you contact iTunes and get your money back. Most people bought the 99 cents package and this is not about the sum but more about the principle.

If you con a million people for $1 that makes you a millionaire. It is a crime.

Regards.
<<

Gothe1

Beginner

Post Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:43 am

Apple have been made aware of this false advertising. Haypi are scarmbling thru another update v1.51 to try and combat their total FCK up of v1.5. They are claiming it was a translation error, and that thwe bonus was supposed to be to the VALUE of 100 coins!! A gold key is only worth 10, u cant buya painted egg with gold, and 20 000 silv is worth FUCK all!!!! No where near value of 100 coins!!! DONT LET HAYPI FUCK US OVER AGAIN!!

If you bought coins, write to apple and make an official complaint!!!!
Talong is not THAT bad!!
Nickluvskayla server 3
Lava 39 explore
Devil 35 Main
Crystal 30
Leashy 28
Angelo 27 Useless!!
Naughty 24
Roco 20
<<

Angelk1

Post Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:09 am

Yes write to apple. I have done this, and am getting serv3 players who were screwed by haypi tp do the same. Screen shot the coin pack banner, and contact iTunes complaints, make your voice heard!!
Server 3
aka Angelk
All Dragons: Main Cyrstal Lv 40
<<

RO-5ELiTE

Conqueror

Post Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:09 pm

Angelk1 wrote:Yes write to apple. I have done this, and am getting serv3 players who were screwed by haypi tp do the same. Screen shot the coin pack banner, and contact iTunes complaints, make your voice heard!!

Idk if you have recently looked in your news tap but haypi has released an update that should be in the app store soon to fix this problem ;)
-Haypi Dragons - S2 = S101 - RO-5ELiTE - Activity = (Off)
-Clash of Clans - Ro - Activity = (24/7)

Haypi Dragons Support:
dragonsupport@haypi.com

-My YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/RO5ELiTE?feature=mhee

Ro ;)
<<

alupigus

Post Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:51 am

1. RO-Elite. Your sucking up to Haypi in hope to perhaps become an expert is of no concern to me as you do what you wish with your free time.
However,maybe YOU should go to the news section and read it again. It won't fix the 100 coins bonus con. It will only change the false advertising long after many got suckered.
Next time try and withhold the desperate need to post on every thread in this forum even tho you have absolutely nothing to say. And even more so when what you say is uneducated.
Thanks.

2. Haha. Bad translation. Good one. I have no sympathy for them and they would have no sympathy for any of us. Mail iTunes,get your money back. Because of constant glitches and exploits and overall a job not well done at all,you can get back any money you spent on the game in the last 3 months.
Think about it.

Return to Bug Report