FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

/i\ READ AND COMMENTS PLEASE /i\

<<

Cooometex

Post Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:39 am

/i\ READ AND COMMENTS PLEASE /i\

Hello, sorry I used google translation because I'm French. I am Cooometex, a player from the server 8. And I'm here to tell you that I am getting tired of Haypi Dragon.
I like the concept and the realization is good, but there is TOO MUCH BUG! I'll make a list: 

-First when the server say you ''You are not in room'', it dont say you that just once but maybe 5 times! NOT IN ROOM NOT IN ROOM NOT IN ROOM NOT IN LOBBY NOT IN LOBBY NOT IN LOBBY CONNECT TO INTERNET CONNECT TO INTERNET CONNECT TO INTERNET. IM FED UP! :evil:

-It's impossible to get 3 stars in 2-12. If you break all blocs, get every coins, kill all ennemis in 2 turns you can't get 3 stars. 19200 maximum.

-Today i passed the lvl 29 tree, i reached lvl 30 and the system said me ''Be patient, wait, you failed the level''.

-I use crystal dragon, so sometimes, in pvp, i use ice cube and i freeze my opponent, and i get second turn so i can't attack him and if i don't use mana he get second turn, it's stupid and unfair.

-Today i did the level 6-31 and in the spin i saw defense stone lvl 4. i turned the spin and get it (lucky) but i need 3 of this to get lvl 5 defense stone so i spent coins to lurn the spin again and i get it (very lucky). When i saw my warehouse i didnt see my second stone. And i losed my coins, 1 coin is not too much but you can get synth stone lvl 4 with only 1 coin...

-Lets imagine, devil 28 versus crystal 32in pvp, crystal use power x 3 ice cube, next devil use power x 3 bat. if crystal do 2 critical shot devil  don't lose but if devil do a critical shot he shot crystal 2600 and he die, it is fair? i don't think so. Today i losed 24 score like this.

-Every dragon have his own special attack. But roco and devil's attack dont be affected by the wind, too unfair, and next for ice rain.It would be more logical that only ice pick are Affected by the wind. And also that the peaks be separated  where you aim and not at the top, right, because it touches the ceiling or something else.

-Then there is a very annoying bug, if a dragon aim between the legs of the dragon and the ground there will be damage in grey and white, the double. Like if a dragon aim behind another dragon there will be 2 or 3 damage in gray.

Last suggestion:
Sorry to take their example but you have a Star Warfare offline mode where you can make levels. This is the same for Haypi dragon but we do not play with our dragon and we don't win any chest or xp. Why can't do boss, levels, tree and exploration? 
If you earn 100 xp, the information will be recorded on our account and as soon as it connects to the Internet are sent to the server

Ps: i'm french and i can say you the french translate sucks, if you want i can help you...

Thank's for your reads. :)
All dragons lv 50 full lv 6 stones.

One day, a lava fart in front of crystal, and crystal melt.

How the rock of roco are bigger than roco?

Can lava take his shower?

One day, a bolt is thirsty, he drink water and he die.

Cooometex, s8. Player 45.
<<

-Espada-

Baron

Post Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:10 am

Re: /i\ READ AND COMMENTS PLEASE /i\

2-12 is easy to 3 star i got 15,800 in 4 turns and 3 stars....
HD - Server 2 (101)

Character Lvl: 39

Crystal Lvl: 40
Devil Lvl: 40
Bigeye Lvl: 37
Angelo Lvl: 31
Lava Lvl: 30
Leshy Lvl: 27
Roco Lvl: 25
Shell Lvl: 24
<<

RO-5ELiTE

Conqueror

Post Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:16 am

Lol very nice list of bugs i will be making my own large list soon.
other than the bugs i love the new update ;)
-Haypi Dragons - S2 = S101 - RO-5ELiTE - Activity = (Off)
-Clash of Clans - Ro - Activity = (24/7)

Haypi Dragons Support:
dragonsupport@haypi.com

-My YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/RO5ELiTE?feature=mhee

Ro ;)
<<

Mavios

Marquis

Post Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:26 am

Cooometex wrote:-I use crystal dragon, so sometimes, in pvp, i use ice cube and i freeze my opponent, and i get second turn so i can't attack him and if i don't use mana he get second turn, it's stupid and unfair.
You can do damage to frozen enemy with qs but I think only grey damage? Don't remember really

-Today i did the level 6-31 and in the spin i saw defense stone lvl 4. i turned the spin and get it (lucky) but i need 3 of this to get lvl 5 defense stone so i spent coins to lurn the spin again and i get it (very lucky). When i saw my warehouse i didnt see my second stone. And i losed my coins, 1 coin is not too much but you can get synth stone lvl 4 with only 1 coin...
You only get one item from the wheel so it doesn't matter how many times you spin you still get one

-Lets imagine, devil 28 versus crystal 32in pvp, crystal use power x 3 ice cube, next devil use power x 3 bat. if crystal do 2 critical shot devil  don't lose but if devil do a critical shot he shot crystal 2600 and he die, it is fair? i don't think so. Today i losed 24 score like this.
Don't forget the fact that ice cube can freeze while devil can't so it's fair to me

-Every dragon have his own special attack. But roco and devil's attack dont be affected by the wind, too unfair, and next for ice rain.It would be more logical that only ice pick are Affected by the wind. And also that the peaks be separated  where you aim and not at the top, right, because it touches the ceiling or something else.
Devil bat if affected by wind will be a useless weapon because it will be very difficult to use because of the unusual path of it and will be unfair to devil users if so. Same for roco rock is too big and only does damage to one tiny area so if it's affected by wind will be useless in many cases

-Then there is a very annoying bug, if a dragon aim between the legs of the dragon and the ground there will be damage in grey and white, the double. Like if a dragon aim behind another dragon there will be 2 or 3 damage in gray.
instead of thinking of it as a bug try to master it and use it to your advantage

My thoughts in red
<<

skarburst

Beginner

Post Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:23 am

I agree with the red text from mavios- the only thing that needs to fixed is the ipod2g and iphone3g i beleive who people using those two devices cant pvp.... Really dumb and needs to be fixed asap
skarburst (s3)
Player 33
Lava36
Devil33
Server3(yes thats my username) (s29)
First to have eggshell on android version(september 21 2012)
all dragons, main devil 30 so far
<<

DD-pink

Baron

Post Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:22 am

This list all makes good points.

I find that while playing to level my dragon, I'm waiting forever, and playing old games over and over and over...
I think it would be nice if you're playing a game for the second time, that the dragon experience be the same as when you first played... This way, a player is not playing same games over and over, just waiting to level so they can advance.
I know you can put the dragon in the training place, but even with that, I find it takes a long time to have to level.

For example, I played 24.7 for 3 days just to get my leshy from a level 6 to 8. If anyone was playing only 1-3 hrs a day, they would be re-playing games for days on end.

Just doesn't seem to be realistic to have to wait THAT long to level a dragon.
Haypi Kingdom
S610 DD610

1dcampos wrote: it is that when you are rude to people, they are less willing to try and meet or exceed your expectations.

Return to Bug Report