FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Game freeze

<<

Legit333

Marquis

Post Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:17 pm

Game freeze

Durring Boss battles with other players, it disconnects/freezes you 95% of the time. It's not my connection as I have tried it on multiple wi-fi's and ip addresses. It's not my phone becuase I tried it on my friends phones and on my itouch. It's the game problem and it really should be fixed. Player boss battles are a huge reason on why people play the game. If its ruined or messed up, people will stop playing. Please look into it.

<<

RO-5ELiTE

Conqueror

Post Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:25 pm

Re: Game freeze

Legit333 wrote:Durring Boss battles with other players, it disconnects/freezes you 95% of the time. It's not my connection as I have tried it on multiple wi-fi's and ip addresses. It's not my phone becuase I tried it on my friends phones and on my itouch. It's the game problem and it really should be fixed. Player boss battles are a huge reason on why people play the game. If its ruined or messed up, people will stop playing. Please look into it.

Yes this is well known issue happens to me all the time on s2 its either a kick message
not in room message
dc
crash
freeze
and occurs often :l

Please do fix
-Haypi Dragons - S2 = S101 - RO-5ELiTE - Activity = (Off)
-Clash of Clans - Ro - Activity = (24/7)

Haypi Dragons Support:
dragonsupport@haypi.com

-My YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/RO5ELiTE?feature=mhee

Ro ;)
<<

thLove

Baron

Post Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:04 am

Re: Game freeze

I used to log in intending to play for awhile. However, after disconnecting from the first 2 boss battles I close the app :3 Totally dampens my mood~

Return to Bug Report