FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

DCer's on PVP

<<

Raxzk

Baron

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:13 am

DCer's on PVP

So, this happens... often. I've been yelping about it for months. Please, fix this.
Attachments
PVP.jpeg
PVP.jpeg (88.01 KiB) Viewed 3974 times
Pink is fun<3
<<

Raxzk

Baron

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:30 am

Re: DCer's on PVP

To clarify. HoneyBunny (me) and Sandwich won the match, and the other two DCed on us.
Pink is fun<3
<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:12 pm

Raxzk wrote:To clarify. HoneyBunny (me) and Sandwich won the match, and the other two DCed on us.

I agree with you 100% and back ya. NEEDS fixing some how!

Signature design by Stavey
<<

Undeadowl

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:37 pm

we've been dealing with this bull for a few months, but they've never fixed it. what makes you think they'll fix it now?
<<

.Cur.

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:56 pm

Because its gotten considerably worse since they merged PVP servers. Its difficult to even go two or three games in a row without someone DCing and freezing the match or a network failure that drops the match.
<<

Raxzk

Baron

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:33 pm

.Cur. wrote:Because its gotten considerably worse since they merged PVP servers. Its difficult to even go two or three games in a row without someone DCing and freezing the match or a network failure that drops the match.

Agreed the merge is terrible. Freezes all the time. I get booted out of games all the time. Or people DC and freeze us. Pvp is unplayable at the moment.
Pink is fun<3
<<

1dcampos

Marquis

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:45 pm

I wouldnt go as far as to say its unplayable. One look at how many people are playing it discredits that.

However, i would say that it is unpleasant. I think that is a fair analysis. Its a beta that got released too early. It'll get perfected as time goes on.

And this is a double post. Actually a tripple post. You've placed this in off-topic, general discussion, and now here.

We get it!
Haypi Kingdom
1dcampos 71/120 Retired
1D_XD 87 Retired

Haypi Dragon
Gilbatorix Player level 31 Server 2
Roco level 40/Leshy level 21/Lava level 25/Crystal level 30/Angelo level 31

I am Gilbatorix. HEAR ME ROAR!
<<

Raxzk

Baron

Post Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:17 am

1dcampos wrote:I wouldnt go as far as to say its unplayable. One look at how many people are playing it discredits that.

However, i would say that it is unpleasant. I think that is a fair analysis. Its a beta that got released too early. It'll get perfected as time goes on.

And this is a double post. Actually a tripple post. You've placed this in off-topic, general discussion, and now here.

We get it!

Actually, my post got moved to off topic, I didn't put it there. Secondly, I finally have the pictures Ive posted. I posted a topic on DCers a couple months ago, and now that I have pics, I can't finally use it as proof to post under bugs that should get fixed. Lastly, clearly it's a big issue. It's making the game suck, and haypi doesn't respond positive or negative toward the posts. So until then expect more posts, not just from me. If you don't like it, don't read it. :roll:
Pink is fun<3
<<

1dcampos

Marquis

Post Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:42 am

Its not that I dont like it, or dont agree. Just seems redundant.

We all know its a problem, support knows its a problem (most of them play pvp themselves) but even if the updates got released in one night, you can bet that the developers spent a week or two writing the code.

The fixes arent going to come out right away.
Haypi Kingdom
1dcampos 71/120 Retired
1D_XD 87 Retired

Haypi Dragon
Gilbatorix Player level 31 Server 2
Roco level 40/Leshy level 21/Lava level 25/Crystal level 30/Angelo level 31

I am Gilbatorix. HEAR ME ROAR!
<<

Undeadowl

Post Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:59 pm

Raxzk wrote:
.Cur. wrote:Because its gotten considerably worse since they merged PVP servers. Its difficult to even go two or three games in a row without someone DCing and freezing the match or a network failure that drops the match.

Agreed the merge is terrible. Freezes all the time. I get booted out of games all the time. Or people DC and freeze us. Pvp is unplayable at the moment.

sorry, went to china when the merge happened, don't know how bad it is, I'll be in real pain when i get back then though. no more pvp matches with u, kitty, and ann, i guess, or are you all still trying to make this work?
Next

Return to Bug Report