DCer's on PVP

<<

Raxzk

Baron

Post Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:07 pm

Re: DCer's on PVP

Undeadowl wrote:
Raxzk wrote:
.Cur. wrote:Because its gotten considerably worse since they merged PVP servers. Its difficult to even go two or three games in a row without someone DCing and freezing the match or a network failure that drops the match.

Agreed the merge is terrible. Freezes all the time. I get booted out of games all the time. Or people DC and freeze us. Pvp is unplayable at the moment.

sorry, went to china when the merge happened, don't know how bad it is, I'll be in real pain when i get back then though. no more pvp matches with u, kitty, and ann, i guess, or are you all still trying to make this work?

Well, I don't know we re trying. But BerTO and I played maybes 10 matches last night. We got booted. Or what happens now a lot is you press start then it says not in battle. That message pops up constantly while loading forcing you to Restart the ap. or you make it all the way through the game and it never loads the results you are just stuck watching the little lines spin in a circle. You either get lucky enough to get booted and not in battle message, or you have to reset the ap again. BerTO and I made it through 1 out of 10 games with out any major issues, however, it still lagged and I was sure I was going to get booted in the end but I made it through. However, he said that he was stuck on results that time. ... :( maybe we didn't both make it through any.
Pink is fun<3
<<

Raxzk

Baron

Post Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:08 pm

Undeadowl wrote:
Raxzk wrote:
.Cur. wrote:Because its gotten considerably worse since they merged PVP servers. Its difficult to even go two or three games in a row without someone DCing and freezing the match or a network failure that drops the match.

Agreed the merge is terrible. Freezes all the time. I get booted out of games all the time. Or people DC and freeze us. Pvp is unplayable at the moment.

sorry, went to china when the merge happened, don't know how bad it is, I'll be in real pain when i get back then though. no more pvp matches with u, kitty, and ann, i guess, or are you all still trying to make this work?

Well, I don't know we re trying. But BerTO and I played maybes 10 matches last night. We got booted. Or what happens now a lot is you press start then it says not in battle. That message pops up constantly while loading forcing you to Restart the ap. or you make it all the way through the game and it never loads the results you are just stuck watching the little lines spin in a circle. You either get lucky enough to get booted and not in battle message, or you have to reset the ap again. BerTO and I made it through 1 out of 10 games with out any major issues, however, it still lagged and I was sure I was going to get booted in the end but I made it through. However, he said that he was stuck on results that time. ... :( maybe we didn't both make it through any.
Pink is fun<3
<<

Undeadowl

Post Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:57 pm

Raxzk wrote:
Undeadowl wrote:sorry, went to china when the merge happened, don't know how bad it is, I'll be in real pain when i get back then though. no more pvp matches with u, kitty, and ann, i guess, or are you all still trying to make this work?

:cry: gulp. this really is gonna hurt. i guess ill boss only to this gets fixed. or just trying it and hope to get lucky :D
Previous

Return to Bug Report