FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

BATTLE OVERTIME

<<

Raxzk

Baron

Post Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:38 pm

BATTLE OVERTIME

What is Battle overtime?

Ive been booted from pvp 9 times in the last 2 days! what is battle overtime and why do I keep getting it??!!!!!!!
This last turn we were about to win in 4v4 and me and another player both got BAttle overtime. Dropped me 40 pvp points from 1 turn.

Frustrated with all the booting glitches
:x
Pink is fun<3
<<

RO-5ELiTE

Conqueror

Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:35 am

Re: BATTLE OVERTIME

Rax ;)

if normally happens when you or someone else has a bad connection wifi/3g

if you begin a match and play it successfully then you see a loading screen afterwards or the loading circle anywhere on your screen do not start the game untill it goes away

In order to make sure you have a good connection check your percentage located by your dragon
the higher the better ;)
-Haypi Dragons - S2 = S101 - RO-5ELiTE - Activity = (Off)
-Clash of Clans - Ro - Activity = (24/7)

Haypi Dragons Support:
dragonsupport@haypi.com

-My YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/RO5ELiTE?feature=mhee

Ro ;)
<<

Raxzk

Baron

Post Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:57 am

RO-5ELiTE wrote:Rax ;)

if normally happens when you or someone else has a bad connection wifi/3g

if you begin a match and play it successfully then you see a loading screen afterwards or the loading circle anywhere on your screen do not start the game untill it goes away

In order to make sure you have a good connection check your percentage located by your dragon
the higher the better ;)

I have amazing connection! That's such a bogus answer. It's not on my end. And when 4 out of 4 get booted I find it highly unlikely that all of us simultaneously had bad connection. Battle overtime is not a personal issue it an HD server issue
Pink is fun<3
<<

Gothe1

Beginner

Post Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:28 am

I was of the belief that the percentage had more to do with your hit rate than your connectivity!!
Talong is not THAT bad!!
Nickluvskayla server 3
Lava 39 explore
Devil 35 Main
Crystal 30
Leashy 28
Angelo 27 Useless!!
Naughty 24
Roco 20
<<

MsKittycat

Citizen

Post Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:34 pm

I was told by Jerry support on s2 that it occurs after one hour of play.. However I have received it sooner and multiple times . It occurs in pvp and in boss. Must be a more plausible explanation.. Please advise us how to avoid this Annoying aspect of the game. After all , this was not present prior to first update. :?
<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:26 am

MsKittycat wrote:I was told by Jerry support on s2 that it occurs after one hour of play.. However I have received it sooner and multiple times . It occurs in pvp and in boss. Must be a more plausible explanation.. Please advise us how to avoid this Annoying aspect of the game. After all , this was not present prior to first update. :?

Yea right! It happened to me and the 3 team mates in 645 3 times in a row! not in beginning of match but middle of round 2 or 3.

Signature design by Stavey
<<

Jack0023

Beginner

Post Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:03 pm

Bullhead81 wrote:
MsKittycat wrote:I was told by Jerry support on s2 that it occurs after one hour of play.. However I have received it sooner and multiple times . It occurs in pvp and in boss. Must be a more plausible explanation.. Please advise us how to avoid this Annoying aspect of the game. After all , this was not present prior to first update. :?

Yea right! It happened to me and the 3 team mates in 645 3 times in a row! not in beginning of match but middle of round 2 or 3.

I think that happens when there too much 6-45 rms
Crystal 38 Lava 37 Devil 33 Angelo 22 lesly 27 Roco 18 sever 8!. Ahyeez

Return to Bug Report