FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

This post has been removed.

<<

JacDav

Citizen

Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:20 pm

Re: Version 1.4 Bugs/Glitches

NewDC wrote:Before the update, i had successes with syntheses. Now they all keep failing even lvl 1. I have not had a successful attempt yet.

No it's just random. I've managed to synthesise level 1 stones without systhesis stones as well as level 2 stones. But I've also failed a few times
Haypi Dragon S3 Jac_Dav
Haypi Monster S2 Jac_Dav
<<

Raxzk

Baron

Post Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:03 pm

Let's gt serious! Ok I love the new update despite what others have said, but here are a few glitches:
1) pvp gives people double turns. Low levels can get lucky in killing high lvl players who now think they wasted time and money tryin to get higher and grind for better stones.
2) the glitch where honor is being given to other players when they DC is still happening. I'm not sure how to post a ss on here to show that...
3) now when people DC an they are given the double turn THR game freezes makin he legit player forced to DC from the game and causing them to loose rank in pvp.
4) you can't open copper / silver / gold / crystal boxes unless you have 3 open slots in warehouse now. This forces you to buy more or sell something you might want or simply not open the box which then wastes more space.
4) sometimes when you beat a tree level it tells you you've failed and forces you to wait to revive.
5) Revive cards dont work. They aren't worth money to sell which again wastes space in warehouse.
6) Daily tasks restart a lot. Almost everyday my daily tasks reset. Which is honestly only annoying when I am forced to redo lower level bosses in order to get experience from. Higher level bosses.

Thats all I can think of for now!
<3 Ash
Pink is fun<3
<<

Aerodent

Citizen

Post Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:14 pm

Raxzk wrote:Let's gt serious! Ok I love the new update despite what others have said, but here are a few glitches:
1) pvp gives people double turns. Low levels can get lucky in killing high lvl players who now think they wasted time and money tryin to get higher and grind for better stones.
2) the glitch where honor is being given to other players when they DC is still happening. I'm not sure how to post a ss on here to show that...
3) now when people DC an they are given the double turn THR game freezes makin he legit player forced to DC from the game and causing them to loose rank in pvp.
4) you can't open copper / silver / gold / crystal boxes unless you have 3 open slots in warehouse now. This forces you to buy more or sell something you might want or simply not open the box which then wastes more space.
4) sometimes when you beat a tree level it tells you you've failed and forces you to wait to revive.
5) Revive cards dont work. They aren't worth money to sell which again wastes space in warehouse.
6) Daily tasks restart a lot. Almost everyday my daily tasks reset. Which is honestly only annoying when I am forced to redo lower level bosses in order to get experience from. Higher level bosses.

<3 Ash

Revival Cards work. It takes 1 revival card for map 1. 2 revival cards for map 2. And so on. Revival cards don't work for bosses, pvp, or tree. It only works with the map play.
Helping those who need it.

S8 lvl 35 Roco
<<

Kelso17

Baron

Post Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:23 pm

Last edited by Kelso17 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Citizen

Post Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:21 pm

The server connectivity is a joke today. I've been in 645 about 15 times in the past couple of hours... Not once did it not say "Room master has lost connection" or something like that... It kicks everyone out every single time. And the tree is EVIL. It disconnects me way too much.
<<

Kelso17

Baron

Post Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:03 am

Last edited by Kelso17 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Raxzk

Baron

Post Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:33 pm

Aerodent wrote:
Raxzk wrote:Let's gt serious! Ok I love the new update despite what others have said, but here are a few glitches:

<3 Ash

Revival Cards work. It takes 1 revival card for map 1. 2 revival cards for map 2. And so on. Revival cards don't work for bosses, pvp, or tree. It only works with the map play.

What?
Pink is fun<3
<<

Raxzk

Baron

Post Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:36 pm

314159 wrote:The server connectivity is a joke today. I've been in 645 about 15 times in the past couple of hours... Not once did it not say "Room master has lost connection" or something like that... It kicks everyone out every single time. And the tree is EVIL. It disconnects me way too much.

I don't have trouble with the tree DC. But I've been DCed from pvp quite a bi and Bosses. No it's not my connection unless our connections are linked some 4,000 miles away as we all crash.
Pink is fun<3
<<

Raxzk

Baron

Post Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:48 pm

Kelso17 wrote:
4) you can't open copper / silver / gold / crystal b
oxes unless you have 3 open slots in warehouse now. This forces you to buy more or sell something you might want or simply not open the box which then wastes more space.

<3 Ash

1. This is from the Version 1.4 Update thread.
"Altered the function of MP in PVP( Dragons with excessive MP consumption in this round may move slowly in next round)"
Basically, excessive mana use one round decreases agility the next. That is what they mean by slower. This is what causes the double turns. Think strategy, not brute strength.

2 & 3. I've noticed some instability in PVP as well, but I have yet to see someone disconnect and the honor glitch works. Take a screen shot of the match after they have disconnected, and then another screen shot if the glitch occurs.

4. Because of the warehouse glitch from before the update, Haypi announced a new rule that there is a 3 open slot minimum required to open new chests. This is to keep players from force opening chests with a warehouse of high level stones. It keeps people honest.

4 #2. I've noticed this once or twice, but it doesn't appear to be a reoccuring theme, does it happen often?

Aerodent wrote:Revival Cards work. It takes 1 revival card for map 1. 2 revival cards for map 2. And so on. Revival cards don't work for bosses, pvp, or tree. It only works with the map play.

This is correct.

6. Daily tasks are daily tasks. They are supposed to restart every day. Are your restarting multiple times a day? They should only reset once every day at approximately 2:15 or 3:15 GMT time.

Sorry I couldn't resolve all of your issues.

Perhaps mine should be in the suggestion instead. But the three slot rule is lame. What a waste of space. I have no idea what revival cards are for then... The only place I assumed they would be for would be for three tree as it is the only prompted place to revive. I know daily tasks restart daily... Lol but mine double reset when I'm about halfway through. I have many pvp ss of honor going to a DCer. I don't know how to post them here. Can't see to get support to answer emails on HD and the email to haypi dragon support I can never get to work. Either that or they don't care enough to respond. Lastly the double turn mana think... Wow. I don't understand giving advantage to weaker players. I mean if that's the issue they should just separate pvp by levels. People 10 -15 levels lower than me should not be beating or almost beating me in pvp. Why buy coins? Why work at leveling up if you can just get lucky. These are things haypi should care about. Don't bite the hand that feeds you...
Pink is fun<3
<<

Aerodent

Citizen

Post Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:18 pm

Basically, the revival cards are pointless for high lvl people.
Helping those who need it.

S8 lvl 35 Roco
PreviousNext

Return to Bug Report