FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

PvP Points Exploit

<<

Ov3rl0rd

Post Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:21 pm

Re: PvP Points Exploit

The purpose it serves to most is that it differentiates between sheer number of PvP games won and how good one is at defeating tough opponents. I personally like the leaderboard because I always get hard opponents, so I'm not even in the top 200 in honor (used to be top 30), but I'm still top 40 in PvP. It gives recognition to those who'll try even if they won't necessarily win.

I'd argue that in it's current state of broken the PVP ranking does neither. Honour shows the sheer number of matches you have one. Regognition for defeating tougher opponants is not reflected in any way by the PVP ranking. If you disconnect when you lose a match you never lose Pvp points therefore negating any validity of the system. You can continuely increase your rank while honest players will fluctuate. On server 2 it has been reported by a majority of players that many of the top 10 players routinely DC when they lose a match. It's something that needs to be fixed.. Or removed. Simple
<<

SonicAudio

Beginner

Post Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:11 am

Well I am on server 2 and I am in and out of top 10, with that said I NEVER disconnect EVER, loosing or not, now that being said, I battle the top 10 all the time and have won many, lost a lot, and have not seen a single one disconnect so I am not quite sure where you info comes from but it is for a majority false

Edit: I was informed that there are a few top 10 that do this but it isn't in the majority,,, there are a few keeping screenshots of those that DC and a list for server 2 is being made
<<

pengyanchun

Citizen

Post Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:21 am

in personal,i do thought that this is hard to prevent,they are many player that in diff time zone,and if they are friend they may play in same server and same time,well when they enter pvp and create 1 VS 1 room and start,guess what? there are no other people playing pvp,so the system take them to one place and they can farm each other;now the question is that is this fair to other player who don't have friends in same server and play at same time? so i do got an idea that i can friend with somebody and farm each other to make some honor and may make a good friend :lol: till this thing had been resolved properly. 8-)
Previous

Return to Bug Report