FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Angelo's Pray Ability

<<

CloudX15

Post Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:38 am

Angelo's Pray Ability

I got Angelo this morning, and everytime I do boss fights with him, I will use pray on my teamates, and when they attack a servant, they deal over 20 million damage, then the servants life bar goes completely through the screen, and can't be killed. This is a bug that must be fixed.

Also a minor suggestion, on the dragon info page, for abilities and skills, the l["insert number here"] thing should be removed. For example. The skill Prayer is Prayerl10 , l10 being my prayer level. I just think it's unnecessary for that to be there
<<

CloudX15

Post Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:08 pm

Re: Angelo's Pray Ability

Has anyone even looked at this?
<<

SonicAudio

Beginner

Post Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:42 pm

I'm aware of it. Most have seen it that's why we as Angelo don't power other players,, if you just power your self it don't do that
<<

whorupah

Post Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:11 am

i know how to make that glitch and solve it.

yes, you can power up your team mates since you really hit them (not with collateral effect, this is what sometimes causes that hp bar bug)

if you accidentally miss and they activate the bug (cause sometimes they don't bug the hp bar just make an incredible amount of damage) to solve the bug u have to power up one of your friends (not directly) with collateral effect and he have to attack the bugged enemy.
your team mate will make it back to normal (it work like a switch, if he use quick shoot it will un-bug, bug and un bug with first, second an third shoot respectively)

with collateral effect I want to say that this ability works like the normal bombs if hit the enemy cause more damage if miss it have a area that also cause damage but less.

i love angelo cause i love support class, but i have to admit that here and at this point is quite of useless, lets hope that they make a rework on him so we can use him on pvp (like 3 attackers and 1 support on a 4v4) =)

wru

Return to Bug Report