FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

I didn't receive my coins after purchase

<<

Emanjamin

Post Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:16 pm

I didn't receive my coins after purchase

I bought a $9.99 package about an 2 hours ago but I never received them.  I checked my apple  balance and it was deducted, this game said I was successful but I never received the coins.  I attempted to buy the $.99 package just to see if it might have been  a glitch and it seems so.  Please advise!
Thank to regarding this matter.
Emanjamin
<<

support9

Elite

Post Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:24 am

Re: I didn't receive my coins after purchase

Please tell us the time and date when the purchase has been made, your full name, dragon account name then copy and paste the iTunes confirmation letter to us(which will be sent to user after each successful purchase)
The letter is to be sent to dragonsupport@haypi.com
<<

Emanjamin

Post Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:51 am

I haven't received any confirmation letter that says the purchase except that the purchase was made on a device that hasn't been used to purchase anything on my account yet except for that. Do you want a copy of that email? Or is there another email that will be sent to me regarding the purchase? I do have the order number as I look it up in my itunes account...
Thanks again,
Emanjamin
<<

support9

Elite

Post Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:13 am

Emanjamin wrote:I haven't received any confirmation letter that says the purchase except that the purchase was made on a device that hasn't been used to purchase anything on my account yet except for that. Do you want a copy of that email? Or is there another email that will be sent to me regarding the purchase? I do have the order number as I look it up in my itunes account...
Thanks again,
Emanjamin

you can screen shot your iTunes purchase history and send to dragonsupport@haypi.com
Please note a confirmation letter will be sent from iTunes to your email address that iTunes ID registered with after a successful purchase.
<<

Emanjamin

Post Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:52 pm

I finally got the email. I just sent the email, please let me know if there is anything else you need!
<<

pengyanchun

Citizen

Post Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:38 am

try logout and restart the game,i got my coin this way after the purchase
<<

support9

Elite

Post Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:39 am

Emanjamin wrote:I finally got the email. I just sent the email, please let me know if there is anything else you need!

hi, you can pm me about your email address so that we can check for you asap.

Return to Bug Report