FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Just some of the things i've noticed

<<

Zuriie

Post Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:35 pm

Just some of the things i've noticed

Don't get me wrong Haypi Dragons is a wonderful game, but some of the bugs make the game rather frustrating at times.

These are a a few things that could be done to enhance the game a little. Given that it just released I fully understand that maintenance and updates are on the way. I am simply providing constructive consumer feedback =)

1. PvP is still extremely buggy.
Occasionally after a long battle the app will crash leaving you with no honor reward. (this I believe was the most frustrating that happened to me.)

Also I noticed that the opposing team has red health bars and red names while your team members have red health bars and blue names. It could just be me but I feel like when people begin using the air plane and dragons begin to mingle targeting can get a little iffy especially with a short 15 sec shot timer.

Maybe a possible suggestion for that would be to give Player (your dragon) the blue bar (as it is now) and your team green bars and keep the opposing red. Simply because the green bars are for the PvE mobs which do not play in the PvP world.

2. Chatting is really weird.
I think that PvP game chat should be with members within that current game only to allow communication and avoid confusion.

3. Adding friends is tricky.
I can't seem to locate a "Add Friend" anywhere. I have been trying to add one of my friends so that we may private chat but the only way I have found to do that is by selecting the "random" tab in the "Friends" menu and continue refreshing until said friend has appeared in that list.

I will be sure to update this as I continue my journey through Haypi Dragons. Thank you very much for entertaining me with such outstanding games such as Haypi Kingdom and Dragons, pretty much the only games I play play on my phone now. Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Zuriie
<<

SnoLeopard

Citizen

Post Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:43 am

Re: Just some of the things i've noticed

i have noticed all these same things. Chat lags so much that i have to scroll and exit 10- times before it is up to date.
Don't need coins.
<<

AdiNoob

Beginner

Post Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:53 pm

Re: Just some of the things i've noticed

Bonus XP %

- after my last level up i got message that my dragon EXP gain increased to 208%, after passing a level the dragon xp is the same (ex: 150 before and after player lvl up) and in Dragon Eyrie the bonus EXP is 156%.

I dont get it...

Return to Bug Report