FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

WE THE PLAYERS OF HAYPI DRAGON....

<<

Lesismore8_602

Post Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:13 pm

WE THE PLAYERS OF HAYPI DRAGON....

We the once happy players of haypi dragon should all get together as one voice and let Haypi Co Ltd know that we are all unhappy with the game and serious changes need to be made. And if these changes are not made I think we should all stand as one and leave the game, and upon leaving should all go to the App Store and give Haypi low reviews so that others may be warned ahead of time.

This game used to be the best and most fun game I played. I used to love it. But now it feels like all Haypi cares about is making money not the loyal people who pay to play their game. Changes need to be made before everyone quits playing a once beloved game.

I've been playing Haypi dragon since shortly after it was released and over the years I have seen many players come, have fun, move up the ranks and then they lose interest and quit playing.

I have a few ideas and opinions I'd like to share that I believe will help bring back those veteran players and also bring in and keep new players playing and having fun.

Here goes:

First, the game needs a serious update. We need new levels to play, and new dragons to try to acquire. And also a new collection thing kinda like laputa, a hidden world that you can only access once you collect the map pieces, also while your at it put a boss at the final level. And laputa should have a boss at the end too. You work so hard to get laputa and beat all the levels and then end up feeling disappointed. Add a fourth ability ( power, quick shot, volley....) how long must we wait to see what that fourth slot is gonna be?!?!? Raise the level cap for both player level and dragon level!

Second, bring back original servers! Part of what made the game so fun for so many players was fighting with and/or against other servers, Showing how strong your dragon was, and having friendly server competition. Each server used to be like a family, you couldn't wait to get out of school or work and go visit your friends and play the game! So I say BRING BACK OUR ORIGINAL SERVERS!!!!

Give us the option for a multi server Channel. Then we can go and play with other servers to boss and pvp if we want. I believe This way is a win win for everybody.

Ok I think that about covers it for now. Please feel free to comment and add your ideas and suggestions. Lets all work together and make the game fun again!

Used to be a haypi player Lesismore8 former server 9
<<

Slavista

Post Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:55 am

Re: WE THE PLAYERS OF HAYPI DRAGON....

its true i play HD everyday from version 1.0 but last 5-6 months i visit HD maybe two times. Need more drags lvls bosses pvp arenas.

slavista
xtal 40
devil 40
leshy 40
lava 38
<<

DEAncientNaga

Beginner

Post Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:24 am

Here's my suggestion for HD:
1. Fix all the bugs which the players have complained.
2. Stop all those greedy act to get HD players angry.
3. Try your best to satisfy all the HD players.

Thank you.
    Haypi Dragon Server 8 => Server 101, DEAncientNaga
    Character lvl: 40

Haypi Monster Server 51, BigBlack111
    <<

jamezg

Post Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:02 am

I agree with the post that to keep players happy at haypi there has to be changes of some kind to hold our interest in addition to fixing some problems that have been around for a while. Everyone has been anticipating selva opening for a while so they can see the new dragon and start on acquiring it.

I think a new map is a great idea to give people something new to work for. Even if it is something similar to laputa it would give another area for people to acquire crystals or maybe something new.

I know the server merge may have been needed but there are other servers like s38 that barely have anyone playing let alone enough to have someone to pvp. Maybe make a server tournament area instead of just within the server. It is probably not practical but it was a great option
    <<

sepucko

Post Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:24 pm

I agree lesismore.
    Something tells me HD is no longer the highest priority. Haypi developers may have left it to rot while focusing on Haypi Monster. Now they're working on a patch for IOS7, probably for the simple reason that a minority of players purchasing the coins. Every dollar they earn from HD helps them develope HM further.

I've given up on HD a long time ago, but still check the forums once in a while. Don't think the answer lies in our suggestions or actions. Haypi is no longer interested in devoloping HD. They've "moved on". The only way to pursuade them would possibly be to do a "misery" (kidnap them and force them to develop the game), but personally I am not THAT desperate :D

I am starting to think the only way to bring back HD, is simply to gather a lot of people with ideas (graphic-designers and programmers of course) and remake a copy that's inspired by the idea, but re-designed so there's no trace of plagiarism. We all know there's a huge request (old fans of the game), and a lot of people here on the forums that can contribute to ideas.

I mean, instead of dragons, there can be ... i dont know dinosaurs, fish, machines, magic carpets ... Whatever we want. And instead of confine ourselves to just the one type of pvp, pve and that more or less worthless tree, there's no limits to the various types of enjoying the game.

So, if we want something, we make it happen. Not just wait for it, cause then NOTHING will happen.
    <<

metaknight30

Beginner

Post Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:00 am

I loved this game so much and this was my first game on phone. I played for HOURS and never stopped. And now...WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU HAYPI? I SHOULD BE PLAYING ANGRY BIRDS OR MSM OR... ANY OTHER GAME THAT IS CARED OF! What have you become... :cry:
    :)Meta :)
    :lol:Eats :lol:
    :DTwelve :D
    ;)Apples ;)
    METAKNIGHT
    http://s4.zetaboards.com/exewarriors/topic/359596/1/

metaknight26 s101
    Roco: lvl18
    Leshy: lvl11
    Lava: lvl12
    Crystal: lvl25
    Angelo: lvl18
    <<

PocoTaco

Citizen

Post Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:35 am

I haven't played in months ... One because I don't want to and two because I can't cause that stupid white bar over the screen won't let me. I also wish the servers would go back to original. #server7forlife
    HD: Server 7 (101)

Name: pocotaco Lvl: 40
    Dragon Badge.

Crystal Lvl: 40
    Devil Lvl: 40
    Leshy Lvl: 40
    Bigeye Lvl: 34
    Angelo Lvl: 29
    Roco Lvl: 29
    Lava Lvl: 27

HK
    PocoTaco: S93
    Phayse: S99
    <<

SonicAudio

Beginner

Post Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:42 am

Lesismore8_602 wrote:We the once happy players of haypi dragon should all get together as one voice and let Haypi Co Ltd know that we are all unhappy with the game and serious changes need to be made. And if these changes are not made I think we should all stand as one and leave the game, and upon leaving should all go to the App Store and give Haypi low reviews so that others may be warned ahead of time.

This game used to be the best and most fun game I played. I used to love it. But now it feels like all Haypi cares about is making money not the loyal people who pay to play their game. Changes need to be made before everyone quits playing a once beloved game.

I've been playing Haypi dragon since shortly after it was released and over the years I have seen many players come, have fun, move up the ranks and then they lose interest and quit playing.

I have a few ideas and opinions I'd like to share that I believe will help bring back those veteran players and also bring in and keep new players playing and having fun.

Here goes:

First, the game needs a serious update. We need new levels to play, and new dragons to try to acquire. And also a new collection thing kinda like laputa, a hidden world that you can only access once you collect the map pieces, also while your at it put a boss at the final level. And laputa should have a boss at the end too. You work so hard to get laputa and beat all the levels and then end up feeling disappointed. Add a fourth ability ( power, quick shot, volley....) how long must we wait to see what that fourth slot is gonna be?!?!? Raise the level cap for both player level and dragon level!

Second, bring back original servers! Part of what made the game so fun for so many players was fighting with and/or against other servers, Showing how strong your dragon was, and having friendly server competition. Each server used to be like a family, you couldn't wait to get out of school or work and go visit your friends and play the game! So I say BRING BACK OUR ORIGINAL SERVERS!!!!

Give us the option for a multi server Channel. Then we can go and play with other servers to boss and pvp if we want. I believe This way is a win win for everybody.

Ok I think that about covers it for now. Please feel free to comment and add your ideas and suggestions. Lets all work together and make the game fun again!

Used to be a haypi player Lesismore8 former server 9

Bravo,,, feelings we'll captured!
    <<

leylabay

Post Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:57 pm

Agree Lesi. After all the Xmas disappointment, even more people left the game, and if no changes be made soon, I will quit HD too and will leave very bad feedback in APP store !

Return to Suggestions