FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Chat in s101

<<

Kelso17_773

Post Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:08 pm

Chat in s101

Hi Support,

I know you missed me cause I sure missed you!! It's your favorite Kelso. The one who asked you to delete my old posts and then gave me heck for deleting them myself. Anyways. How's life? Minor suggestion here for you.

Chat moves very quickly, and the messages are often gone before the chance to read and respond. This means new players alike are not getting the help they need when they have questions. I suggest you look into reformatting the chat to either a) show more history, or b) shrink the overall layout of each submitted message. Put the VIP next to the user name, and get rid of the date it was posted. You can also shrink the height of each message bar which will allow for mor posts to be viewed. There's a lot of wasted space in a single line post that I know you are capable to utilizing a bit better.

Just my two bits. Thanks for the pvp rewards and allowing new players a cake walk to level 40. Neat, lol.

BYE, LOVE YOU.
<<

SS0403

Post Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:57 am

Re: Chat in s101

Why don't you use private chat?
<<

Raxzk

Baron

Post Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:22 pm

i was thinking chat rooms would be neat. Like 20-50 capacity per room, that way friends can chat together / still have main chat. But because there is no block function (ahem, hint hint) it would be a nice way to cut down unnecessary chatter
Pink is fun<3
<<

RO-5ELiTE

Conqueror

Post Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:46 pm

Kelso Buddy!
Hows life?

;)
-Haypi Dragons - S2 = S101 - RO-5ELiTE - Activity = (Off)
-Clash of Clans - Ro - Activity = (24/7)

Haypi Dragons Support:
dragonsupport@haypi.com

-My YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/RO5ELiTE?feature=mhee

Ro ;)
<<

Kelso17_773

Post Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:49 pm

SS0403 wrote:Why don't you use private chat?

Oh jesus. Thank you ya fricken genius. It would be just so user friendly having to swap back and forth with multiple players in private chat while they as well are having multiple conversations. Did you even think before you posted that? My lanta.

LOOK at the chat layout, quit being a noob and AGREE its layout could be drastically improved based on the multitude of messages being sent at the same time.

Doesn't matter. Support is too busy with Haypi Monster and Kingdom to pay attention here anyways.

HELLO RO MONKEY. :)

Return to Suggestions