FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Support

<<

Raxzk

Baron

Post Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:30 pm

Support

Support is nearly inaccessible.

One of my accounts was stolen, so I started remaking all the passwords on my accounts. I have quite a few accounts on Haypi Dragon, but I also have 5 iPhone, 4 iPads, and iPods to back up my accounts. (Yes I'm a device hoarder, lets love past that). Anyway; to my main Haypi Dragon Account, HoneyBunny I can not remember the password i changed it to. I was talking with support on s101 and I felt like things were positive and I was giving then information that was requested and then suddenly nothing. It's been at least a week. I don't know if that means I'll not get my account back, did I give something they thought was wrong?? Do I not deserve to know why? Or what's happening. I mean even if they were to say; to bad so sad it would be better than sitting here not knowing.

Just suggesting support be more accessible and please let me know what's going on.

Ash
Pink is fun<3
<<

Zrtho

Citizen

Post Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:31 am

Re: Support

maybe cuz you are using someone elses account (instead of one of your many accounts)
and that violates one of the terms of use ?/? :x :x :x
<<

Raxzk

Baron

Post Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:22 am

Zrtho wrote:maybe cuz you are using someone elses account (instead of one of your many accounts)
and that violates one of the terms of use ?/? :x :x :x

That was only a deal on haypi kingdom. Because you could cheat.

No way for people to cheat on Haypi dragon, or if there is I certainly don't know how to do it.

This was very nice of them to let me use a good account because I can't get into mine. In the meantime, zrtho, mind your business.
Pink is fun<3
<<

support54

Elite

Post Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:03 am

I only received your requrest of getting back the password of HoneyBunny from your another account, youaresexy(you used this account to contact support101, right?), but I have not received your reply about the info which I asked you. Could you please check my mail on youaresexy and reply to in-game mail box again? Thanks.
<<

Raxzk

Baron

Post Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:16 pm

support54 wrote:I only received your requrest of getting back the password of HoneyBunny from your another account, youaresexy(you used this account to contact support101, right?), but I have not received your reply about the info which I asked you. Could you please check my mail on youaresexy and reply to in-game mail box again? Thanks.

I have replied many times and checked every 12 hours since I received the first email. :) but I can certainly do again! Hopefully this can get sorted!
I really appreciate your help.
Thanks
<3
Pink is fun<3
<<

Raxzk

Baron

Post Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:37 pm

THANK YOU SUPPORT54 I got my account back :P appreciate the help I got <3
Pink is fun<3

Return to Suggestions