FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

'Un'merging

<<

Abyss101

Post Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:45 pm

'Un'merging

Hello Haypiers!
I would like to suggest the creators to 'unmerge' the accounts. The reason why I would suggest this is because
1.) Server 35, and server 38 are left alone*
2.) too many people chatting
3.) old players cannot play
4.) other miscellaneous things

*I have spent my time, money, and effort playing on server 35, and to find out that we were not merged, meaning that we cannot PVP or do Boss with other people outside our server, is shocking really.
TO DRAGONSUPPORT:
I demand at once you turn things back to normal because you merging the accounts also means that you are beginning to neglect Haypi Dragon. Haypi monster is just a knockoff version of Pokemon and is just a waste of time to play. And if you don't turn things back to normal, I can write bad reviews about this game, giving it no stars making other bored people to not play this. And can be a result of you losing business.
Also, if you can't, I demand compensation for us being not merged. I have heard that you didn't merge us because we chat too often. And you didn't merge us because we were complaining about us being not merged. To put it mildly, HAYPI DRAGON NOW SUCKS. Don't take it hard.
Please think about this.
Abyss101
ACCOUNTS:
Aeowyn: online
Abyss101: Offline
Offline account:Roco: 40 Devil: 38 Leshy: 31 The rest are level 22's
Have fun playing :P
Been a Haypi Veteran for two years now ;)
<<

PocoTaco

Citizen

Post Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:05 am

Re: 'Un'merging

Abyss101 wrote:Hello Haypiers!
I would like to suggest the creators to 'unmerge' the accounts. The reason why I would suggest this is because
1.) Server 35, and server 38 are left alone*
2.) too many people chatting
3.) old players cannot play
4.) other miscellaneous things

*I have spent my time, money, and effort playing on server 35, and to find out that we were not merged, meaning that we cannot PVP or do Boss with other people outside our server, is shocking really.
TO DRAGONSUPPORT:
I demand at once you turn things back to normal because you merging the accounts also means that you are beginning to neglect Haypi Dragon. Haypi monster is just a knockoff version of Pokemon and is just a waste of time to play. And if you don't turn things back to normal, I can write bad reviews about this game, giving it no stars making other bored people to not play this. And can be a result of you losing business.
Also, if you can't, I demand compensation for us being not merged. I have heard that you didn't merge us because we chat too often. And you didn't merge us because we were complaining about us being not merged. To put it mildly, HAYPI DRAGON NOW SUCKS. Don't take it hard.
Please think about this.
Abyss101

Well they shouldn't 'un' merge the servers... I think most people like it. But I do feel really bad for s35 and 38. Instead of unmerging everyone else, they just need merge those too servers into one of the new ones
HD: Server 7 (101)

Name: pocotaco Lvl: 40
Dragon Badge.

Crystal Lvl: 40
Devil Lvl: 40
Leshy Lvl: 40
Bigeye Lvl: 34
Angelo Lvl: 29
Roco Lvl: 29
Lava Lvl: 27

HK
PocoTaco: S93
Phayse: S99
<<

allaballa97

Post Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:00 pm

abyss ur being silly u should have never left s4, honestly i get a feeling ur just mad your old account is merged but not ur good one, also i dont like how ur lying about spending money on this game :) on s4 u always sayed how stupid u thought it was to spend money on a game. i think your jealous that everyone merged so u want haypi to disapoint us like they disapointed u, thats not fair now is it? :) but if u want haypi to fix this, u came about it the wrong way, being infuriated and threating haypi? not the way to get their side.
<<

Fr33Noob

Baron

Post Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:42 pm

allaballa97 wrote:abyss ur being silly u should have never left s4, honestly i get a feeling ur just mad your old account is merged but not ur good one, also i dont like how ur lying about spending money on this game :) on s4 u always sayed how stupid u thought it was to spend money on a game. i think your jealous that everyone merged so u want haypi to disapoint us like they disapointed u, thats not fair now is it? :) but if u want haypi to fix this, u came about it the wrong way, being infuriated and threating haypi? not the way to get their side.

This is oh so correct.

But those unmerged servers do need a merge somehow. Hopefully it gets sorted :)
HD: Server 4 EXPERT.

Name: XxBioxX Lvl: 40
Dragon badge.

Lava Lvl: 40
Leshy Lvl: 40
Devil Lvl: 32
Roco Lvl: 30
Angelo Lvl: 30
Bigeye Lvl: 30
Crystal Lvl: 23
Eggshell lvl: 20
<<

Raxzk

Baron

Post Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:12 am

Confused on what that means "old players cannot play"

I do think it sucks for s35 and 38, but you guys will probably eventually merge. I for one love the merge :) it great to be able to communicate with all the severs and made pvp much easier to organize.

Don't demand things Abyss, s35 & 38 probably didnt get merged because your severs are so new and you had enough people to play amongst yourselves. lots of chat = lots of activity. Some of the older servers could go hors on wc with pure silence.
i suggest you just play for fun or not at all.
<3
Pink is fun<3
<<

Abyss101

Post Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:22 pm

allaballa97 wrote:abyss ur being silly u should have never left s4, honestly i get a feeling ur just mad your old account is merged but not ur good one, also i dont like how ur lying about spending money on this game :) on s4 u always sayed how stupid u thought it was to spend money on a game. i think your jealous that everyone merged so u want haypi to disapoint us like they disapointed u, thats not fair now is it? :) but if u want haypi to fix this, u came about it the wrong way, being infuriated and threating haypi? not the way to get their side.

allaballa97, I spent around 80$ on this total on server 4 and server 35. And when I say something, why do you think I am lying? Lol.

All I want is just to have normal servers, server 2, 3, 4, etc. and it was perfectly okay because we could chat with other people besides our server on channel. I saw on s4, that on three, everything is cramped there, and same with chat and pvp. So isn't that a nuisance?
ACCOUNTS:
Aeowyn: online
Abyss101: Offline
Offline account:Roco: 40 Devil: 38 Leshy: 31 The rest are level 22's
Have fun playing :P
Been a Haypi Veteran for two years now ;)
<<

Mavios

Marquis

Post Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:36 am

Abyss101 wrote:I spent around 80$ on this total on server 4 and server 35.

Hahaha, you spent 80$ and you talk like you own them... I wounder how the guys who bought pip or bolt should talk? or those who bought both!!
<<

Raxzk

Baron

Post Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:32 pm

Mavios wrote:
Abyss101 wrote:I spent around 80$ on this total on server 4 and server 35.

Hahaha, you spent 80$ and you talk like you own them... I wounder how the guys who bought pip or bolt should talk? or those who bought both!!

Lol yes 80$ and he "demands" lol people have spent thousands :lol: to cute
Pink is fun<3

Return to Suggestions