FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Gravity park

<<

sepucko

Post Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:51 pm

Gravity park

This is a major suggestion, but I figured I wanted to share it anyway :)
At the moment, there are two islands (ancient forest etc. + scenic guld etc.). When it comes to making the third, which I hope it does, how about a gravity park? One thing i really like with HD is the game physics, so why not stretch it a little? :D Sometimes, the game feels a little predictable, and I thought about what I like in HD and methods how to improve these particular elements.

Theese are the scenarios in the gravity park, some based on levels in the exploration cave:

Deep Sea
Underwater battles affect the gravity of bullets, it becomes heavy and sinks faster than it does in common levels. "Wind" is renamed "Stream" and works in the same way, but it's more effective since the sinking time of bullets is slower.

Dark Swamp (wasteland/junkyard)
Piles and blocks of slime, fern or any kind of gooey material is affecting the bullets power, but does not make it explode on impact.

Frozen Peak
The high altitude is boosting the bullets power, and the gravity works in the opposite way of that in Deep Sea. I. e. if you aim for your opponent, it's more likely that it will pass over him/her than under.

Space Warp
Gravity is both up and down. It means the opponent (for example) can stand in the ceiling while you're still on the floor. In mid-air, the gravity shifts and the bullet which was supposed to fall down, now falls up, hitting the ceiling. If you choose to fly, you'll follow the law of psysics as well and end up in the celing if you aim to high.

Factory/Mechanical scenario
Magnets is affecting the gravity and pulling the bullets out of their course. They can both attract and reject the bullets, and can therefore be used both for tactical advantage and irritating elements that spoils a perfect shot.

And of course, there would be a new dragon in the end of each scenario :)
Hope someone find these ideas interesting, and excuse my crappy grammatic!
<<

Holyarrow

Beginner

Post Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:13 pm

Re: Gravity park

Did you thought all this spontaneous? Because its a very good suggestions haha very briefing
Angelo lvl40 - defensive
Devil lvl40 - offensive
All lvl5 stones
Never buy gold coins.
s7. trying to protect and assist teamates :)
<<

sepucko

Post Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:00 pm

Holyarrow wrote:Did you thought all this spontaneous? Because its a very good suggestions haha very briefing

Haha, pretty much so :) Glad you liked it Holyarrow!
<<

allaballa97

Post Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:13 pm

i love these ideas, although i must say.. i think it would change haypi TOO MUCH.. it just doesnt make sence to add new scenes where the bullets "fall" differently, out of all the previous scenes, the "gravity" in them affects all the bullets the same. HOWEVER, this could be an amaizing idea for maybe another laputa like scene :O.. it only makes since that they will add another laputa like scene considering there is a huge hole for one.. ^.^
<<

sepucko

Post Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:20 am

allaballa97 wrote:i love these ideas, although i must say.. i think it would change haypi TOO MUCH.. it just doesnt make sence to add new scenes where the bullets "fall" differently, out of all the previous scenes, the "gravity" in them affects all the bullets the same. HOWEVER, this could be an amaizing idea for maybe another laputa like scene :O.. it only makes since that they will add another laputa like scene considering there is a huge hole for one.. ^.^

Maybe you're right, that it would change the nature of the game. But maybe this idea could integrate with the exploration. Say you send Roco to the Deep Sea exploration, consequently you get to play a limited number of games in the Deep Sea-scene with the dragon currently exploring (in this case, Roco). When you're done playing theese games, you'll have to wait out the time of exploration to continue with the scene in question. This would create more things to do - besides PVP - after having finished the tree and daily tasks.
<<

PocoTaco

Citizen

Post Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:54 pm

sepucko wrote:
allaballa97 wrote:i love these ideas, although i must say.. i think it would change haypi TOO MUCH.. it just doesnt make sence to add new scenes where the bullets "fall" differently, out of all the previous scenes, the "gravity" in them affects all the bullets the same. HOWEVER, this could be an amaizing idea for maybe another laputa like scene :O.. it only makes since that they will add another laputa like scene considering there is a huge hole for one.. ^.^

Maybe you're right, that it would change the nature of the game. But maybe this idea could integrate with the exploration. Say you send Roco to the Deep Sea exploration, consequently you get to play a limited number of games in the Deep Sea-scene with the dragon currently exploring (in this case, Roco). When you're done playing theese games, you'll have to wait out the time of exploration to continue with the scene in question. This would create more things to do - besides PVP - after having finished the tree and daily tasks.

I love these ideas. Pvp would be alot more fun too since they would probably put some maps in like this. HAYPI LOOK AT THIS SUGGESTION
HD: Server 7 (101)

Name: pocotaco Lvl: 40
Dragon Badge.

Crystal Lvl: 40
Devil Lvl: 40
Leshy Lvl: 40
Bigeye Lvl: 34
Angelo Lvl: 29
Roco Lvl: 29
Lava Lvl: 27

HK
PocoTaco: S93
Phayse: S99
<<

XxProBirdxX

Post Thu May 09, 2013 11:39 pm

In the next update which is soon :D they are adding the ninth slot! I got this from support and I'm not sure if I'm selva you get a new thing like the crystals? Or a new Laputa like map? Or even if the crystal will be used again??

Return to Suggestions