FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

4th slot or new stones

<<

modernbro217

Post Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:33 pm

4th slot or new stones

Ok i was just thinking that the 4th slot and 9th stone have been open for as long as i can remember and i have an idea for both. This would be for either, but it could be something to make a dragons angle higher and or lower. Say a lava cant get a dragon that is higher than its angle, then with the help of the stone or slot, its angle can become higher. The same thing could go for an angelo needing a lower angle. If it was a stone then there could be a "high" stone and a "low" stone where a lava would use the high and the angelo the low. This is just an idea and i hope the next update could bring this in or something along the lines.
<<

XxProBirdxX

Post Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:42 pm

Re: 4th slot or new stones

Good idea and maybe for the 4th skill have a bomb that shots from both sides of the dragon? Lol
<<

Sylvana_409

Post Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:00 pm

XxProBirdxX wrote:Good idea and maybe for the 4th skill have a bomb that shots from both sides of the dragon? Lol

Or laser beams shooting out of his a.. :roll:
<<

Lictorael

Post Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:28 pm

Yes, laser beams that produce gold coins or level 5 stones perhaps.
defilerX (S4)
dragon average level of 5
noob
gravefiller1 (S36)
<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:50 am

modernbro217 wrote:Ok i was just thinking that the 4th slot and 9th stone have been open for as long as i can remember and i have an idea for both. This would be for either, but it could be something to make a dragons angle higher and or lower. Say a lava cant get a dragon that is higher than its angle, then with the help of the stone or slot, its angle can become higher. The same thing could go for an angelo needing a lower angle. If it was a stone then there could be a "high" stone and a "low" stone where a lava would use the high and the angelo the low. This is just an idea and i hope the next update could bring this in or something along the lines.

Not a bad idea,
the 4th slot and 9th stone have been open since I started a year ago. I think its time Haypi started to look at these things. Also look at how to get their customer base back, because it has tanked!

Haypi could also open the last scenes in Offline mode too

Signature design by Stavey
<<

allaballa97

Post Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:33 pm

Absolutely perfect idea for the 9th stone.. the stones could be found in the next laputa which im assuming will be in the big hole of the second page of maps... lol.. just like the power qs and volley stones...
<<

Dragonyash

Citizen

Post Sun May 05, 2013 1:23 pm

Pro bird the shot from both side got suggested by me long time ago. :D
S101- Dragonyash- Lv 40 Lava
- Lv 35 Pipsqueak
- Lv 35 Devil

Return to Suggestions