FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

A few things..

<<

phillygrk

Baron

Post Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:49 pm

A few things..

People have been making quite a bit of noise over the fact that haypi dragon seems to be losing alot of players. I would tend to agree with them and its a real shame as this game has huge potential. I think that it is within haypi's control to improve upon these circumstances and retain people. Below are some suggestions.

1. WE NEED MORE PVP MAPS! It was nice that haypi recently added two more but we need several more, think big like 20-40 more maps. Also, make the 4v4 maps available in 1v1, 2v2, 3v3. Most people that remain loyal to this game do so only because they enjoy pvp, lets be honest the normal levels are sub par and most other parabolic line games like angry birds are way better so clearly we are playing for the pvp/social elements and nothing else.

2. In pvp I think it would be nice if the turns alernated by team but were still in order of agility. Its frustrating for players to wait to connect and not get a turn, granted this will happen regardless to lower level players. For example, if team A has a Bolt/Xstal and team B has Leshy/Bolt (assuming all have the same AGI). It would make sense that team A's xstal goes first then team B's Bolt goes next. This has been a flaw in pvp for a long time. In fact, I know several players that wont play with anything but a fast xstal or Bolt.

3. MORE CONTENT! Haypi has certainly made a ton of cash on bolt. It would be nice if they used that revenue to add some more content to the game. Open up the PVP Arena Contest, Raise the level cap, add new abilities or additional types of pvp styles. For example, an everyman for himself mode, or damage race ...something , there are tons of possibilities here. Also, the Bolt fragment thing is terrible PR for you guys, you should have made the fragments possible to get on the wheel on the same day bolt could be purchased in the shop. Some people quit over this. The PIP thing I feel was different bc it was more of an award for making a large contribution.

4. I continue to believe that the prices for coins are too high for the average player. It was a step in the right direction when the amount of coins people got was increased but I cant help but feel that since that happened, the drop rates of items lvl4 and above has decreased significantly. That said, I think the coin system continues to slow down the success of this game, it should be 1000 coins for $10 and each coin coins your CD or laputa or tree or whatever you want and it doesnt go up exponentially each time you do it. I believe the coiner population would grow to epic porportions system if it was more affordable. Me personally I dont care bc I have money to burn, but 95% of the people I know in HD would probably agree with me on this.

5. Service: This will be the last time I mention this, the service we as players get from this company is very low quality. I can understand that the emails from support are ridden with grammatical/spelling erros as english is clearly not their first language, which is fine. However, the help people get isnt really help at all. Support should be more timely in their responses to people and they should help players. I have heard and experienced so many horror stories about people having a problem with the wheel and as a result they lost a syn 4 (Warehouse Glitch anyone?) and instead of giving people what they lost, haypi refunded the coins, what a joke. Furthermore, I continue to struggle with why its so hard for people to move to another server or edit their user name. People have like twelve accounts just to be able to visit other servers. I know this can be done, in fact I remember one guys name on S9 was changed because support felt it was offensive (took two months and remained muted the entire time) but it seems that haypi is reluctant to provide users with any type of support beyond emailing people about inappropriate chat or suspected hackers. I would be interested to know what exactly support does as I have not one good story to tell about them helping someone resolve an issue.

6. Experts: Most servers dont have one. It would seem to me that haypi is either too lazy to identify them or simply doesnt want to. This is problematic as support is never online either which leaves the door wide open to trolls. Oh and the players on the servers should decide who the experts are, not you haypi because quite frankly, you are in no position to decide who is worthy.

7. Glitches continue to plague this game. Angelo's healing dropping through maps, Ice rain through floors, Not in Battle and more recently a new one called "Room is in Battle" , also issues like what you get from the wheel isnt what the wheel landed on. I have personally emailed you guys about these things but nothing is ever done. Why? Do you not want people to stay and spend money on this game? I would imagine a company would want to deliver the highest quality product possible in order to ensure the players are haypi.

I am pretty sure I am one of your best customers, I would suggest you take some of the above seriously.

Phillygrk (s9) Player Lvl 40

All Dragons Level 40, 8 OJ
<<

RO-5ELiTE

Conqueror

Post Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:33 pm

Re: A few things..

All are very good suggestions and notices. I like the NEW content one the most.

;)
-Haypi Dragons - S2 = S101 - RO-5ELiTE - Activity = (Off)
-Clash of Clans - Ro - Activity = (24/7)

Haypi Dragons Support:
dragonsupport@haypi.com

-My YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/RO5ELiTE?feature=mhee

Ro ;)
<<

Some_Dude

Post Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:10 pm

I agree with it all phil. Ive seen many well thought out suggestions from you. Sadly it always seems like your speaking to a brick wall :(. With haypi pushing out new games who knows how much they focus on HD anymore. Annoying to not know if they have big plans for HD or are moving on or just taking their sweet time.
<<

phillygrk

Baron

Post Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:11 am

I really think they should finish one product before starting another, their lack of focus leaves them with a variety of flawed games. Their brand would be better served if they had one perfected game before they moved onto another.

Phillygrk (s9) Player Lvl 40

All Dragons Level 40, 8 OJ
<<

Lord.Rex

Lord

Post Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:49 am

ive always said haypi could make an amazingly epic game if they put their minds together and actually thought things through. HK was one of the best iphone games (heck one of the best mmo's) ive ever played, the only downside was a lack of support. they have gotten so much better with the responding to players (you have to understand that most if not all of them live in or near asia if what I was told was correct, so you may have to wait a while for them to be online) but as that got better the quality of the games declined. if haypi dragon had more originality like HK, which was similar to a couple other games yes but different enough, as well as the attention to detail that HK had in the beginning but with the support that we have now still, then I am convinced it would have had three to four times more players and more than 75% of them would still be playing at least somewhat. what we need haypi to do is to get back to their roots. stop with these knock off games (haypi monsters is just pokemon, haypi dragon is angry birds, haypi fish is just tap fish) and make a real game. one that has the ability to make people play for months and months without even realizing they did. I want to see a second HK-like game, one where players are actually challenged and cant just breeze through the game even if they bought coins. that's just me though.
<<

Falaron

Conqueror

Post Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:59 am

if you think its bad now just wait till the next game comes out. haypi pirates. support will be streatched even thinner.
<<

-Espada-

Baron

Post Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:30 am

When i saw how long this was i was like: "ain't nobody got time fo' dat!"
HD - Server 2 (101)

Character Lvl: 39

Crystal Lvl: 40
Devil Lvl: 40
Bigeye Lvl: 37
Angelo Lvl: 31
Lava Lvl: 30
Leshy Lvl: 27
Roco Lvl: 25
Shell Lvl: 24
<<

pychtest

Post Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:14 am

Good idea!
<<

Ballercgo3

Post Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:31 pm

Preach it reverend Phil! Lol
<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:14 pm

Love it Philly! I think I was close to you in $$ spent on that game, not now though I hae cut my HD time to about 2% of what i was playing. I want to see the 4th skill slot, the 9th stone slot, and the GD pvp tourney!!!!!!!!

And, my biggest itch, The secret tree. What the hell? why does it take more than a few hours to reset the tree??

Signature design by Stavey

Return to Suggestions