FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

A List Of Suggestions

<<

RO-5ELiTE

Conqueror

Post Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:04 am

A List Of Suggestions

Haypi Please Do Consider The Following:

- Before adding any new additions through server maintenance, PLEASE test it all in the test server #1.

- Next Update Increase lvl Caps Please.

- On tree, when all of the enemies along with yourself are eliminated in one turn, I believe it should be a TIE instead of a LOSE, thus giving the user another try.

- In Training, since we all have so much silver coins, please consider adding an addition training "duration" which cost the user more silver coins to Train for more Dragon XP

- Consider adding a shop, where we may purchase cheap items with our silver coins

- In Explore, it is very disappointing to have your dragon return from and 40 hour explore and receive absolutely nothing. I suggest we always at least receive something, Please. (Same applies when opening a Naughty Egg & Magic Chests, very disappointing when there is nothing there.)

- I believe to make the game seem more like dragons, instead of an airplane to fly from one place of the map to another, there should be dragon wings, which one may select to fly.

- I really like the feature in offline mode where our score is counted up as we destroy and defeat the enemy and believe this should be integrated into the online world/lvls as well.

- 12-4-12

This List Will Be Updated,
Ro ;)
-Haypi Dragons - S2 = S101 - RO-5ELiTE - Activity = (Off)
-Clash of Clans - Ro - Activity = (24/7)

Haypi Dragons Support:
dragonsupport@haypi.com

-My YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/RO5ELiTE?feature=mhee

Ro ;)
<<

Legit333

Marquis

Post Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:00 am

Re: A List Of Suggestions

I really agree with the naughty egg. It's a huge disappointment when you spend so much time to get it and its got nothing in it.

<<

Falaron

Conqueror

Post Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:07 am

Much like the Hk updates.
<<

Sagarz

Post Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:57 am

Nice ideas ro I think they all would be very useful to the game
<<

Sparda007

Citizen

Post Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:30 pm

Ro5 err... The last suggestion, its already there, thats how i have a few highscores on my server...
Lol the "damage" after you finish levels is stuff you destroyed and kills are 2000 points per kill...

Its always been there
Doubt is a feeling stronger than certainty itself..
Ask yourself, "When was it that you forsaken yourself?"
(server 18, devil 40)
<no longer active>
<<

RO-5ELiTE

Conqueror

Post Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:43 pm

Sparda007 wrote:Ro5 err... The last suggestion, its already there, thats how i have a few highscores on my server...
Lol the "damage" after you finish levels is stuff you destroyed and kills are 2000 points per kill...

Its always been there

What I mean is i like it when it shows it on the screen as you play it ;)
-Haypi Dragons - S2 = S101 - RO-5ELiTE - Activity = (Off)
-Clash of Clans - Ro - Activity = (24/7)

Haypi Dragons Support:
dragonsupport@haypi.com

-My YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/RO5ELiTE?feature=mhee

Ro ;)
<<

phillygrk

Baron

Post Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:47 am

Roger that?

Phillygrk (s9) Player Lvl 40

All Dragons Level 40, 8 OJ
<<

Sparda007

Citizen

Post Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:04 am

RO-5ELiTE wrote:
What I mean is i like it when it shows it on the screen as you play it ;)

Ehh my bad lol sorry
Doubt is a feeling stronger than certainty itself..
Ask yourself, "When was it that you forsaken yourself?"
(server 18, devil 40)
<no longer active>
<<

wweram675

Beginner

Post Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:07 am

RO-5ELiTE wrote:

- Before adding any new additions through server maintenance, PLEASE test it all in the test server #1.

- On tree, when all of the enemies along with yourself are eliminated in one turn, I believe it should be a TIE instead of a LOSE, thus giving the user another try.

- In Training, since we all have so much silver coins, please consider adding an addition training "duration" which cost the user more silver coins to Train for more Dragon XP

- Consider adding a shop, where we may purchase cheap items with our silver coins

- In Explore, it is very disappointing to have your dragon return from and 40 hour explore and receive absolutely nothing. I suggest we always at least receive something, Please. (Same applies when opening a Naughty Egg & Magic Chests, very disappointing when there is nothing there.)

- I believe to make the game seem more like dragons, instead of an airplane to fly from one place of the map to another, there should be dragon wings, which one may select to fly.

- I really like the feature in offline mode where our score is counted up as we destroy and defeat the enemy and believe this should be integrated into the online world/lvls as well.

- 12-4-12

Ro ;)

The last part, about offline mode, wouldn't be possible. This would be because their troop and resource levels would be changing, so it wouldn't be fair to the person being attacked when you came back online and it updated.
RAM was then.
RAM is now.
RAM will be Forever.
I. am. RAM.
<<

Mavios

Marquis

Post Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:12 am

wweram675 wrote:
RO-5ELiTE wrote:

- 12-4-12

Ro ;)

The last part, about offline mode, wouldn't be possible. This would be because their troop and resource levels would be changing, so it wouldn't be fair to the person being attacked when you came back online and it updated.

I think you are replying as if it is HK
Dude it's HD not HK, otherwise your reply does not make sense to me
Next

Return to Suggestions