FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server creations

<<

Klowd

Beginner

Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:17 pm

Server creations

I think as servers get created new members should only be allowed to join the most recent server. When I first started I didn't have the option to choose a server. I just think it will balance out the flow of the game and no over crowd any one server.
<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:38 am

Re: Server creations

Klowd wrote:I think as servers get created new members should only be allowed to join the most recent server. When I first started I didn't have the option to choose a server. I just think it will balance out the flow of the game and no over crowd any one server.

New players are able to choose server? WhAt about switching servers after starting game?

Signature design by Stavey
<<

Klowd

Beginner

Post Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:13 am

You can't switch but it brings up a list of all servers and you select which one you want. It's garbage a new player can start with server 2.
<<

schwag

Conqueror

Post Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:39 am

Going along with this, I noticed with the Halloween rewards that there is now a server 37. There was 2 people on the server at the time of the contest, meaning both got a lvl 5 chest for playing 1 or 2 bosses. Seriously?? Level 5 dragons with oj stones? If new players were forced to go to new servers this wouldn't have happened. (Although I do like the fact that I can get an account on every server by restoring my device and picking a new server lol. Maybe we can get a system where you can visit servers for chat but not play there in the future...)

Return to Suggestions