FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

tree rewards

<<

fireshoot2

Post Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:39 am

tree rewards

i think secret of tree rewards are ridicolous. if haypi really want a lot of playeres take tree they have to change rewards. for example the best solution that could made haypi gain a lot of money (support, belive me!) its add synthesis lv4 stone in the rewards for exchange for 5000 or 6000 leaves. this will make tree very cool and a lot of people will play it..
<<

Mavios

Marquis

Post Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:15 am

Re: tree rewards

fireshoot2 wrote:i think secret of tree rewards are ridicolous. if haypi really want a lot of playeres take tree they have to change rewards. for example the best solution that could made haypi gain a lot of money (support, belive me!) its add synthesis lv4 stone in the rewards for exchange for 5000 or 6000 leaves. this will make tree very cool and a lot of people will play it..

good point, making synth 4 price equal to (5000-6000 leaves) means you need to save for almost two tree events to get one (that's if you get to branch 38-40) everyday (100 leaves a day). so one extra orange stone every 60 days should be good. And revenue wise it will encourage players to speed waiting times for tree just to get those extra leaves.
<<

Jassem.m

Post Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:11 pm

fireshoot2 wrote:i think secret of tree rewards are ridicolous. if haypi really want a lot of playeres take tree they have to change rewards. for example the best solution that could made haypi gain a lot of money (support, belive me!) its add synthesis lv4 stone in the rewards for exchange for 5000 or 6000 leaves. this will make tree very cool and a lot of people will play it..

Great idea fire
<<

fireshoot2

Post Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:34 pm

Jassem.m wrote:

Great idea fire

yes jas, its a really great idea, i think hyapi may concede me a percentage from his next gains...lol

Return to Suggestions