FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Coins and spinning

<<

MrOreally

Beginner

Post Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:48 pm

Coins and spinning

Just a suggestion I know would help some (including myself) out. When spinning and re spinning if you run out of coins while spinning for say a purple synth. When you click the "respin" options when out of coins allow us to purchase more coins whilst in the same menu so we can buy coins for that same spin. I know how frustrating is it to have 100 coins use them all for a purple synth and not get it. But if you allow us to purchase when we run out in the spin menu I guarantee it will not only generate more revenue it will allow players to spend as much as they want to get the items they want. Please consider the option and community please add any additional thoughts.
<<

cworkman31

Citizen

Post Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:13 am

Re: Coins and spinning

No when u run out of coin or reach a number of coins lower than that needed to spin u are stuck with whatever item your last spin landed on.
This is my opinion any action against my opinion can and will be used against the person or persons who are the action takers against my opinion.
<<

MrOreally

Beginner

Post Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:02 am

Understood. I was suggesting the option to purchase coins to use for that same spin if in fact you do run out from respinning.
<<

cworkman31

Citizen

Post Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:16 am

O ok. Lol just keep 2,000 coins on hand at all times
This is my opinion any action against my opinion can and will be used against the person or persons who are the action takers against my opinion.
<<

Zrtho

Citizen

Post Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:34 am

I think that since most players will spend more coins on trying to get what they want... haypi will eventually lower the drop rate for each stone
if it used to take you 5-10 spins (and you are buying more coins)
it may take you another 5-10 spins
just so they keep getting you to buy more coins and stuff

Return to Suggestions