FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server Transfer Option?

<<

YSFQ8

Beginner

Post Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:43 am

Server Transfer Option?

I suggest to have a "paid" server transfer for dragons that want to move to different server.

Reason:

1- some people have met others on chat and want to team up more and contact them more frequently .. Not finding them by chance on pvp room.

2- some servers have became very boring and un active. Lacking in chat and pvp team players.

Please take this into consideration, its also a "paid" transfer. So its profitable and makes ur efforts in transferring the account worthwhile.

Thanks
---------------------------------------------------------------
Xtal 40
Naughty 39
BigEye 39
Angelo 38
Bolt 35
<<

RO-5ELiTE

Conqueror

Post Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:41 am

Re: Server Transfer Option?

You Know Haypi had put something like this together for Haypi Kingdom, like the option to do so (switch servers) was there but it was never fully activated

I would understand in HK why people should not be switching servers but in HD it seem like it wouldn't matter unless there was an over load of players on one particular server.

Good Suggestion but I personally will never leave my server.
Server 2 FOREVER!

;)
-Haypi Dragons - S2 = S101 - RO-5ELiTE - Activity = (Off)
-Clash of Clans - Ro - Activity = (24/7)

Haypi Dragons Support:
dragonsupport@haypi.com

-My YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/RO5ELiTE?feature=mhee

Ro ;)
<<

cworkman31

Citizen

Post Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:16 am

That's why they inserted the channel chat option. So players from different servers could talk to each other. Although many players don't or have no idea how to use this option. It's not the most efficient solution but was probably the easiest to install into HD.
This is my opinion any action against my opinion can and will be used against the person or persons who are the action takers against my opinion.
<<

YSFQ8

Beginner

Post Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:38 am

Well you cant even open channel chat unless your in pvp room. which is akward and as you said alot of people dont even check it.

Also another suggestion would be ... when someone sends chat in private or channel ... how about you get a notificaton? like somethng blinky to grab peoples attention
---------------------------------------------------------------
Xtal 40
Naughty 39
BigEye 39
Angelo 38
Bolt 35
<<

Mavios

Marquis

Post Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:34 am

YSFQ8 wrote:Well you cant even open channel chat unless your in pvp room. which is akward and as you said alot of people dont even check it.

Also another suggestion would be ... when someone sends chat in private or channel ... how about you get a notificaton? like somethng blinky to grab peoples attention

yeah get a notification that gets you disconnected from the game like what explore currently does from few updates back.... ummm no thanks lol
<<

cworkman31

Citizen

Post Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:10 pm

YSFQ8 wrote:Well you cant even open channel chat unless your in pvp room. which is akward and as you said alot of people dont even check it.

It's available in boss rooms as well and there are some of us who do use it.

I pvp with mavios the other day but not sure if we used it or not.

But yes any type of notification would be awesome. That and a block button like in haypi kingdom
This is my opinion any action against my opinion can and will be used against the person or persons who are the action takers against my opinion.

Return to Suggestions