FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Gold chests

<<

Klowd

Beginner

Post Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:27 pm

Gold chests

Maybe it's just me but when I open a Gold chest whether I bought it or got in of a level and I get a white synth a revival card an 6,000 coins, you really can't expect me to be excited about any of those items. I have a level 36 dragon and I understand the chests are random gifts but how about put a minimum on what items are in there. How about no lv1 ANYTHING in. Gold chest. I've gotten crystal keys from a silver Chest before and I could buy them for 5 coin. Please reevaluate what the gold chests are "worth" whether it's better items inside or a much cheaper cost.
<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:47 am

Re: Gold chests

Or what about all the 8th slot stones you get in both crystal and gold chests?? Personally find they are way to easy to get compared to when most of us fought and synthed from scratch!
When you purchase a chest and key for either 20 or 50 coins you would expect a higher level of Reward. Not saying it should just give you what you need, but getting lvl 2 synths and stones from crystal chest is stupid. It should be lvl 3 and 4 mainly, lvl 2 stuff @ 5%, lvl 5 items @ .05%. Gold chests should be lvl 2 items @ 30%, lvl 3 @ 40%, lvl 4 items @1%, and lvl 1 at 10%.
(CHANCE TO RECEIVE)^^^^^^^
Put crappy revive cards in trash can! And Let us build our dragons!

Signature design by Stavey

Return to Suggestions