FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Bigger warehouse

<<

Reporter

Beginner

Post Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:43 am

Bigger warehouse

You add so much things that warehouse is already full at the beginning...please remove special stones and EC (useless for new players anyway) from those chests or expand ware house from the start.New players are getting sick to sell stuffs to get the same things in chests they open.

Btw since you need 3 slots to open chest that don't leave room for much...

I don't think that post will get most reply since new players don't know how to do it but i will post it anyway for them.

Reporter voice of peoples
Last edited by Reporter on Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Mavios

Marquis

Post Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:48 am

Re: Bigger warehouse

Reporter wrote:You add so much things that warehouse is already full at the beginning...please remove special stones and EC (useless for new players anyway) from those chests or expand ware house from the start.New players are getting sick to sell stuffs to get the same things in chests they open.

Btw since you need 3 slots to open chest that don't leave room for much...

Reporter voice of peoples

or for the chest needing 3 slots simply just make it require one slot and if you get more than one item that you don't have similar in your warehouse just make them get sent to attachements
<<

Reporter

Beginner

Post Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:54 am

Was reediting at the time you post that but im glad to see someone think that way too. :D
<<

Mavios

Marquis

Post Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:56 am

I've suggested that in the past and it simply didn't get any attention from support at that time
<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:10 am

I think 8th slot stones, E crystals, and revive cards should be removed from gold and crystal chests all together! Make new players get them from laputa. My Roco got all of his and stones from there, as well as Lava and many other Vets. So dang irritating opening a gold chest to get revive card and synth 2!!!

Im not against up-ing the drop rate of crystals and stones in laputa. I have 5 dragons with stones embedded, dont want those poping up in crystal chests! I have gotten enough qs 3 and 4's in last month i could have forced 3 5's by now if didnt sell them. Same for E crystals, if I want more ill go farm em!

And Revive cards, LMAO, make those drop on wheels in lvl 1234! Right now I and 85% of S8 dont need them. Maybe after big update ill change my opinion.

I have 32 slots in warehouse, still I have to sell things alot to open a chest!! With gold and crystal chests why would you need 3 slot open, you have 1 for chest and 1 for key ( solo chest) thats 2 slots there, especially when items fill those slots anyway when u open

Signature design by Stavey
<<

Zrtho

Citizen

Post Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:08 am

or...
dont make the max number 9...
treat every item like they did to crystal...
i have like 20 gold keys...
if they give us the opportunity to accumulate 99 (a max)
of the same stone/key/box
on the same spot
we wouldnt need soooooooooooooooooooooooooo
much wh space lol
<<

PocoTaco

Citizen

Post Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:37 am

I wish I hade 32 wh slots! I have 18... I don't no how I manage lol
HD: Server 7 (101)

Name: pocotaco Lvl: 40