FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Customer service

<<

JY808

Beginner

Post Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:56 am

Customer service

I don't even know if you at haypi read this stuff, but I'll say it anyway. I think that it would be nice of you to possible have someone in support respond to some of these posts once in a while, I don't know about anyone else, but I feel like we are taking to ourselves. You don't have to respond to all posts, that's a bit absurd, but at least the ones that are important. Even if you are just feeding us bs at least respond to some stuff
<<

Bullhead81

Warlord

Post Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:35 am

Re: Customer service

JY808 wrote:I don't even know if you at haypi read this stuff, but I'll say it anyway. I think that it would be nice of you to possible have someone in support respond to some of these posts once in a while, I don't know about anyone else, but I feel like we are taking to ourselves. You don't have to respond to all posts, that's a bit absurd, but at least the ones that are important. Even if you are just feeding us bs at least respond to some stuff

Maybe they will listen? I suggested they post maintenance times here as well as ingame. They actually did it!

Signature design by Stavey
<<

AngelAvngr

Beginner

Post Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:49 pm

Re: Customer service

I suggested the same thing in a different post... But no response. And no offense to our s25 support but they aren't on enough it takes usually 3 days to get a letter back. I suggest that they have 2 support people per server on at different times. Would give us feedback faster and also help regulate chat rules because we send in screen shots but they don't seem to do anything and the people are still doing it.
AngelAvenger!!! Haypi Dragon S25!!

Roco FTW

Return to Suggestions