FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Some Suggestions

<<

PocoTaco

Citizen

Post Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:20 am

Some Suggestions

Here are a couple of suggestions:

PvP medals- make a new pvp medal.. I think it would be cool to have it look the same as the crystal dragon medal but red. That would be awesome. Because idk if y'all have noticed but a lot of people have the crystal dragon medal. And as you know, to get it you must have 256,000 honor.

Lvl cap- a lot of lvl 40 dragons / players are getting bored. Raise the cap to lvl 50!!

Stones- make a lvl 6 stone. Maybe make it black or red. That way if you do decide not to raise the lvl cap high lvl players will have something to do like get there dragon all lvl 6 stones.

Dragon- Y'all should make a lighting and a water dragon!!! ( if only one, lightning lol) bt anyway lightning could have shock powers and maybe water could slowly drown his opponents? Haha but also a dragon with 3 stars of Mana would be cool.
These are all my suggestions at the time.
HD: Server 7 (101)

Name: pocotaco Lvl: 40
Dragon Badge.

Crystal Lvl: 40
Devil Lvl: 40
Leshy Lvl: 40
Bigeye Lvl: 34
Angelo Lvl: 29
Roco Lvl: 29
Lava Lvl: 27

HK
PocoTaco: S93
Phayse: S99
<<

Blabla_96

Citizen

Post Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:38 am

Re: Some Suggestions

PocoTaco wrote:Here are a couple of suggestions:

PvP medals- make a new pvp medal.. I think it would be cool to have it look the same as the crystal dragon medal but red. That would be awesome. Because idk if y'all have noticed but a lot of people have the crystal dragon medal. And as you know, to get it you must have 256,000 honor.

Lvl cap- a lot of lvl 40 dragons / players are getting bored. Raise the cap to lvl 50!!

Stones- make a lvl 6 stone. Maybe make it black or red. That way if you do decide not to raise the lvl cap high lvl players will have something to do like get there dragon all lvl 6 stones.

Dragon- Y'all should make a lighting and a water dragon!!! ( if only one, lightning lol) bt anyway lightning could have shock powers and maybe water could slowly drown his opponents? Haha but also a dragon with 3 stars of Mana would be cool.
These are all my suggestions at the time.

Medal: so like maybe Blood Dragon Medal

Level: Please raise cap, even though i haven't even reached lvl 40 on any of my dragons lol.

Stones: I don't like this part because it is hard enough to even find purple stones let alone getting a purple synth. Imagine getting level 5 stones and farming like crazy, bunch of failed forced synth for a lvl5 and lvl6 would be 0.000001% of success force synth lol.

Dragons: Lightning i say it should be like Leshy's vine but yellow and shoots a lightning bolt and second attack would be, like Devil's fork, but it does some dmg and paralyzes the enemy if it hits. And as for the water i say acid would be better. It would have an acid power (shoot a glob of gooby acid) like Lava's fire, take some dmg from it for a turn/turns or have acid rain like ice rain, but it would be acid spikes and no long lasting effect.
Last edited by Blabla_96 on Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blabla_96 Server 130 HK Retired
Blabla_96 Server 2 HD Retired
|Dionysus| Server 608 HK
Dionysus Server 1 HA
Dionysus Server 1 TRTK
<<

MikeyMikey

Post Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:04 am

I think lightning dragon would be awesome.. He could shoot an arc'd continuous bolt maybe that hit the player and connected to nearby players would be fun. Or possible after shooting a lightning ball at them a bolt comes from the sky down at them and hits them and nearby.
<<

Blabla_96

Citizen

Post Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:40 am

To add on to my dragon ideas: the lightning dragon could also have a thundercloud attack like ice rain, shoot lightning and paralyze. PS: both acid rain bomb and thundrcloud bomb could be a missile like attack, like ice rain but a missile, makes it look realistic. Acid rain missile & Thundercloud missile would explode into a cloud type thing and shoot lightning,and acid would shoot acid spikes. They would explode from bombs into cloud where ever the crosshairs are pointed. Wind would be effected.
|Dionysus| Server 608 HK
Dionysus Server 1 HA
Dionysus Server 1 TRTK
<<

Mavios

Marquis

Post Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:15 am

I already have that lightning dragon lol
Attachments
light.jpg
light.jpg (123.55 KiB) Viewed 6337 times
<<

PocoTaco

Citizen

Post Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:49 pm

Mav how did u get that picture?? Lol I know it isn't you're cause ur not Chinese.... And also if lightning looks like that.. I don't want him!!! Lol he is so ugly :lol:
HD: Server 7 (101)

Name: pocotaco Lvl: 40
Dragon Badge.

Crystal Lvl: 40
Devil Lvl: 40
Leshy Lvl: 40
Bigeye Lvl: 34
Angelo Lvl: 29
Roco Lvl: 29
Lava Lvl: 27

HK
PocoTaco: S93
Phayse: S99
<<

Blabla_96

Citizen

Post Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:10 pm

DAM, hes ugly. but to add on to acid dragon. maybe instead of acid spikes have and acid layer spray forcing you to move from spot. if you dont move it does residual dmg and corrodes away the objects below you.
|Dionysus| Server 608 HK
Dionysus Server 1 HA
Dionysus Server 1 TRTK
<<

schwag

Conqueror

Post Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:53 pm

The one to the left is new too...where'd you get this mav?
<<

Mavios

Marquis

Post Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:24 pm

Lol i was just messing with u guys it was posted on a chinese forum and i think its a fan art or something. Not sure lol
<<

RO-5ELiTE

Conqueror

Post Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:53 pm

Mavios wrote:Lol i was just messing with u guys it was posted on a chinese forum and i think its a fan art or something. Not sure lol

Lol you never know, Haypi might actually use these

;)
-Haypi Dragons - S2 = S101 - RO-5ELiTE - Activity = (Off)
-Clash of Clans - Ro - Activity = (24/7)

Haypi Dragons Support:
dragonsupport@haypi.com

-My YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/RO5ELiTE?feature=mhee

Ro ;)
Next

Return to Suggestions