FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Pvp complaint

<<

Boha

Post Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:22 am

Pvp complaint

Im really tired of playing a couple of these maps on pvp u should always beable to hit someone first rnd and with leshy in the one it's impossible to unless u move across map to stand next to them in which they will most likely get a double turn and kill u or u won't be able to do much if they volley u back and move back :/. Then the one with the floating island xtal beats leshy 100% of the time there just by moving under it cause our corpse flower can do what a 100 or so damage while they move around and just cube u. I know leshy is the best dragon but u can't make maps where it can never win cause that's unfair. Don't say crystal is the best cause leshy vine beats cube I think anyways my opinion is that there should be a high attack that is available as well as low to keep things fair.
ValiantV Server 2 go to dragons:
Leshy and Devil
<<

DeGarmo

Beginner

Post Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:04 am

Re: Pvp complaint

All they need to do is either abolish cube or make it do less damage. Like 1/8 damage first cube and not 1/2 damage first cube and then 1/4 damage second cube and not 3/4 damage second cube. That isn't fair. Then whats this making crystals volley explosive now? Making the dragon invincible? Make a dragon invincible and there goes a good game into a bad game. Love the game but don't be setting up the game for failure in the future.
Christopher Lee DeGarmo:)
<<

AngelAvngr

Beginner

Post Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:16 pm

Re: Pvp complaint

Crystal dragon is far from invincible. It has a major advantage with its speed and attack, but once you get past that it really only takes 2 turns to kill it especially with a leshy which has vine ability. They have that lucky freeze but as long as they do the no power first attack I find you have a chance with leshy cause u move and vine them then they can't do the double turn fly volley rage combo which is a major factor when playing. People should always consider the double turn.
AngelAvenger!!! Haypi Dragon S25!!

Roco FTW

Return to Suggestions