Post Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:19 pm

Questionnaires

Ok, so while doing the questionnaire(1) I noticed some serious flaws in the questions.
From what I remember, here are the issues:

There is a bias in the answers available because their is no option for people who are "under 22". The survey assumes all people who play are over the age of 22.

Job
Last I checked, there was more than 4 jobs available in the world. An "other" option would be nice. Creates less bias that there is only 4 jobs available.

Free time
The choice here was rather limited. I think that "sports" is a pretty popular free time activity and should be added to the list. An "other" option would also be beneficial. This would more accurately tag what other people do.

How often do you play mobile games
There is no option for "5+ times a week", once again creating bias by making people select the best possible choice that is inaccurate.

I think that these option should be added, to increase the effectiveness of the questionnaire.
Sorry for the little rant lol, just remembered what they taught us in Data Management, and this questionnaire definitely needs to cut the bias out. Now if only I could remember the other correct terms for what is wrong... Guess I didn't pay close enough attention in class :P

And even worse... I can't collect my rewards when I finished the questionnaire. =0="
Thanks for reading and considering! :)
Haypi Kingdom
S610 DD610

1dcampos wrote: it is that when you are rude to people, they are less willing to try and meet or exceed your expectations.