FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Curse

<<

JY808

Beginner

Post Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:09 am

Curse

I hunk that curse should somehow be tied to the number of times powered up either a no power curse hits for less than a full power or number of power ups will determine the number of rounds the curse hits in. For example a no power curse will hit in 5-6 rounds or does 1k damage compared to 2k for a full power curse. Seems unfair that this is the only bomb that does not need to be powered for increased attack power especially when it hits with so much damage, especially now that you ppl have screwed up pvp with mana use.
<<

RO-5ELiTE

Conqueror

Post Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:13 am

Re: Curse

I guess that is one way to make it more kinda stable ;)
-Haypi Dragons - S2 = S101 - RO-5ELiTE - Activity = (Off)
-Clash of Clans - Ro - Activity = (24/7)

Haypi Dragons Support:
dragonsupport@haypi.com

-My YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/RO5ELiTE?feature=mhee

Ro ;)
<<

Mavios

Marquis

Post Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:37 am

I think if haypi does that then curse becomes useless.
Now leshy's vine is almost the same. The vine at lv 20 reduces defense to 68% regardless wat mana is used. The vine also restrict your movement. Angelo's rage is also not linked to mana

The OP didn't get the facts correct when saying curse is the only bomb not linked to number of power used. Leshy's vine got three effects. Direct damage which is linked directly to power and mana, Reduction of target defense is not linked to mana or power and constraining target movement. Devil's curse got two which is direct damage which is linked to power and mana, and passive damage that occurs on the opponent third turn and is not linked to mana and power. So the more power used the more damage is resulted from the initial hit by the curse bomb

Now devil is supposed to have the second highest attack. So you should expect some awesome abilities. Plus devil cant stun or freeze. the bat at level 20 only returns 35% hp of the actual attack dealt and got the weakest defense. Now if they screw the curse, there is not much reason left to go for devil anymore. Roco or leshy would be a much better option

Curse is usually useless against crystal and leshy of same level since they can kill opponents in two turns plus they start first anyway. It's only effective against roco and lava cuz they have weak attack plus they have lower agility. Now to have curse damage linked to mana means curse will be useless against all dragons. it also means devil is basically has to only fight with one bomb which is a bit hard to aim with sometimes. Don't you think that would be unfair to devil users?
<<

RO-5ELiTE

Conqueror

Post Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:40 am

You have a very good point as well ;)
And this has been mentioned before but i do also agree that as well receive more dragons they should become more powerful thus having a point to changing dragons ;)

I believe that is the way to go and since devil is the latest dragon he should be better ;)
-Haypi Dragons - S2 = S101 - RO-5ELiTE - Activity = (Off)
-Clash of Clans - Ro - Activity = (24/7)

Haypi Dragons Support:
dragonsupport@haypi.com

-My YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/RO5ELiTE?feature=mhee

Ro ;)
<<

schwag

Conqueror

Post Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:25 pm

Mavios wrote:I think if haypi does that then curse becomes useless.
Now leshy's vine is almost the same. The vine at lv 20 reduces defense to 68% regardless wat mana is used. The vine also restrict your movement. Angelo's rage is also not linked to mana

The OP didn't get the facts correct when saying curse is the only bomb not linked to number of power used. Leshy's vine got three effects. Direct damage which is linked directly to power and mana, Reduction of target defense is not linked to mana or power and constraining target movement. Devil's curse got two which is direct damage which is linked to power and mana, and passive damage that occurs on the opponent third turn and is not linked to mana and power. So the more power used the more damage is resulted from the initial hit by the curse bomb

Now devil is supposed to have the second highest attack. So you should expect some awesome abilities. Plus devil cant stun or freeze. the bat at level 20 only returns 35% hp of the actual attack dealt and got the weakest defense. Now if they screw the curse, there is not much reason left to go for devil anymore. Roco or leshy would be a much better option

Curse is usually useless against crystal and leshy of same level since they can kill opponents in two turns plus they start first anyway. It's only effective against roco and lava cuz they have weak attack plus they have lower agility. Now to have curse damage linked to mana means curse will be useless against all dragons. it also means devil is basically has to only fight with one bomb which is a bit hard to aim with sometimes. Don't you think that would be unfair to devil users?

Exactly. Every dragon (maybe not eggshell or Angelo) has some skill that people complain about. People need to realize that every dragon is in some way overpowered and just use your own advantage as best you can.
<<

Citizen

Post Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:10 am

Wait a second... If all the dragons are overpowered, are they really overpowered?
Roco has stun + cracking for heavy damage
Leshy has vine + corpse flower as a noob tube.
Lava has decent defense + normal health.
Crystal kills all (high agility + massive attack)
Angelo can heal + power up and is supposed to cure curse. + High defense
Eggshell - very high CRT (has a noob tube?)
Devil - that's what this thread is complaining about. ;)
<<

Gothe1

Beginner

Post Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:15 am

Eggy has a massive noob tube!!! His Walking timebomb is a great tool to have!!!!!!!
Talong is not THAT bad!!
Nickluvskayla server 3
Lava 39 explore
Devil 35 Main
Crystal 30
Leashy 28
Angelo 27 Useless!!
Naughty 24
Roco 20
<<

Citizen

Post Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:43 pm

Yeah. I still need Eggshell. :cry:
<<

Rector18

Citizen

Post Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:26 am

Mavios wrote:I think if haypi does that then curse becomes useless.

A devil with 3 power 20 and using bat can one shot kill my level 34 crystal with no rage. He can hide behind walls and still shoot over, and. An only be killed with double turn. Not only is devil the cheapest dragon but most people don't even use curse because of how long it takes. You preach about the op needing to know facts when you clearly don't. Making a change to curse will do nothing to devil. So yes bat only returns 35% health but when you do 2000+ damage does it really matter? Plus I was playing a 4v4 where a devil was going before I was and I have a level 4 agility stone. Devils should easily beat crystal and I'm tired of devil users trying to make crystal look bad when it's their dragons that are cheap and overpowered.
haypi dragon
fish1011 (ios s7) - crystal level 35
fish1100 (android s29) - Roco level 39

Haypi kingdom
lord.rex-level 16
Rector18-level 15
<<

Gothe1

Beginner

Post Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:11 pm

Devil is not a "cheap" dragon!! Have u tried leveling his skills up!! I Have nearly all my devils skills maxed, I still have 3 qs lvls to upgrade, and it has cost me nearly 6million in silver to do so!!!!
Talong is not THAT bad!!
Nickluvskayla server 3
Lava 39 explore
Devil 35 Main
Crystal 30
Leashy 28
Angelo 27 Useless!!
Naughty 24
Roco 20
Next

Return to Suggestions