FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Bolt

<<

suckithapyi

Post Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:45 am

Bolt

I suggest that bolt be a purchase only dragon. As more and more level him up I'm beginning to think that pvp would be absolutely destroyed if everyone had him and got him to lvl 40. He's too overpowered and I've been seeing way too many lvl 40's getting one shot, especially when it only takes newbie lvl skills to aim.
<<

-Espada-

Baron

Post Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:21 am

Re: Bolt

i strongly disagree, why should people who pay but have no real skill have an advantage over normal players. u are content because ur one of the "stronger players" on S2 which is considered the "strongest" server in HD... im sure if i was a rich snob id think just like you. the last thing u need is more competition. next i supose ull be asking for dragon training to cost money, clearly some people have nothing better to do with their money. Heres a thought: spend money on your family, or friends. if u dont have any spend it on urself. if u really want to get rid of your money donate some of it to charity or something...

I am just expressing my opinion, im not stabbing at u personally
HD - Server 2 (101)

Character Lvl: 39

Crystal Lvl: 40
Devil Lvl: 40
Bigeye Lvl: 37
Angelo Lvl: 31
Lava Lvl: 30
Leshy Lvl: 27
Roco Lvl: 25
Shell Lvl: 24
<<

suckithapyi

Post Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:07 pm

It's exactly the opposite espada. I enjoy the competition and bolt with his abilities(which are seriously too user friendly), would destroy that. He's one shotting lvl 40's, which I don't think should ever happen! And what kind of competition is there when everyone doesn't need to have very good aim anymore? Ppl raised hell about lava grenade but I still say cracking was a better bomb, now bolt basically has cracking but hits way harder. Pvp would basically come down to bolt crits I win, oh well he didn't crit I'll dc now.
<<

Strike_708

Post Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:30 pm

I agree bolt is sooooo over powered but at least make bolt need like 100 frags in order to get it
<<

NinjaWaflz

Post Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:01 am

I think we should look at it this way. If bolt is released at the moment on 7-45 with his stats and abilities the same, then pvp will be ruined. There will be too many people destroying pvp with their bolts and that aspect of the game will be totally ruined. Personally, I think haypi made the mistake of creating bolt and his stats the way they are when he was released. They should've been more thought into his stats and abilities (especially the lightning bolt that can wreck everything in its vertical path). No matter how they deal with this situation, they're going to have angry people on both sides. I guess we'll just have to see what haypi does and hope they don't make ANOTHER bad mistake within this dying game.

NinjaWaflz (server 7)
<<

schwag

Conqueror

Post Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:47 am

They made him extremely overpowered on purpose, they wanted tons of people to buy him. Hopefully they'll nerf him when they make him available for free or this entire game would be pointless.
<<

Ioan

Post Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:47 am

Im a 40 xtal now and some ojs, but i often beat bolts and many of them can't one shot me.
But i think bolt should be available, and even if is available will take years to got him.( 50 frags take years to got)
I don't like very much this new method of getting new dragons, it was more interesting with a %.
Last edited by Ioan on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RIP haypi dragon
<<

Cooometex

Post Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:20 am

I totally disagree with all what u said, there's one, ONLY ONE SOLUTION TO OUR PROBLEM, delete this dragon.
All dragons lv 50 full lv 6 stones.

One day, a lava fart in front of crystal, and crystal melt.

How the rock of roco are bigger than roco?

Can lava take his shower?

One day, a bolt is thirsty, he drink water and he die.

Cooometex, s8. Player 45.
<<

Holyarrow

Beginner

Post Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:36 pm

I agree with ioan about the method of get dragons. OR they shud lower bolts bombs. Like the electric conductor shud not stroke all the way from the sky to the ground, and the second bomb, shud hit the opponent once instead of twice. I highly doubt that haypi will return the method of obtaining new dragons back to the old one.
Angelo lvl40 - defensive
Devil lvl40 - offensive
All lvl5 stones
Never buy gold coins.
s7. trying to protect and assist teamates :)
<<

Isaac93

Beginner

Post Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:10 pm

Bolt is sooo overpowered , but quite weak but the ratio of it is wrong !
His lightning bomb should be made a little weaker and he should be made a little stronger ! I think it would balance out that way
Haypi Dragon - server101 level 40 xtal
Level 32 roco. Level 29 devil
ex expert on haypi kingdom
viewtopic.php?f=504&t=19169 look at this , something needs to change
Next

Return to Suggestions