FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

PVP and Player/Dragon Levels

<<

Lirki

Post Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:36 pm

Re: PVP and Player/Dragon Levels

If it is about player skill and there is not a big enough pool of players to accomadate every player level, then they should just normalize the damage of the dragons in PVP between players.
<<

Mavios

Marquis

Post Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:39 pm

Lirki wrote:If it is about player skill and there is not a big enough pool of players to accomadate every player level, then they should just normalize the damage of the dragons in PVP between players.

good on you, you just revived a year old post :lol: :D
<<

Lictorael

Post Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:45 pm

You all have to be joking. I have a box of tissues for you to share if you like
defilerX (S4)
dragon average level of 5
noob
gravefiller1 (S36)
<<

Raxzk

Baron

Post Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:06 am

I use to agree with this, before the new pvp system. But if you make even 1 damage you get pvp points now. And being level 6 you get the + for combating a foe. You can easily level to level 15 in less than a day. I started over on s5 just yesterday and made it world 4 and to level 15 dragon without much play time.
Pink is fun<3
<<

allaballa97

Post Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:24 pm

where to begin.... the fact that you guys are getting "smuthered" in pvp isnt because ur going against lvl 10+ people, (because they get smuthered too) its because yall are on yalls first day and have put no work into it. lvl 40 is the lvl cap for dragons and player and most people have more than 1 there, they have worked hard at the game and deserve wins. i have more than 1 account because i own several devices and in the past i have been able to get a roco from lvl 1-18 in a day... levels do not need to seperated in pvp, lower levels need to put effort in to farming there drags, also u mentioned that u should be able to request certain opponents by name, while this is a good idea, it would get abused by people with 2 accounts because they could just sit there battleing themselves all day for free, fast, exp. for example, me haveing drags at all 30+ i could farm one of them off my lvl 5-8 on another account, without anybody losing anything because the lvl 5-8 would be just a dummy account.... that makes for an easy 1 shot then earning 2k per battle...
Previous

Return to Suggestions