FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Curse

<<

Mavios

Marquis

Post Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:17 pm

Re: Curse

Fish a devil lv 34 cant kill ur crystal in one shot specially u have lv 5 def. its probably a lv 37+ that can do that which is normal
Bat doing 2000+? well for the same lv crystal ice cube will do more damage since both the bat and ice cube do 157% at lv 20 and crystal has higher attk than devil. Devil bat suck hp? Well crystal ice cube can freeze and many times crystal freezes more than once in a match. I dont think any of them are overpowered both got strengths and weaknesses

Devil users usually dont curse crystal cuz its useless since crystal starts first usually and that means crystal will have at least three shots before curse will work thats why u dont see devil use curse on u which i pointed out before but against roco and lava its a different case. Use curse on roco and lava to be able to kill them without having them raging
A devil with agility lv 5 will start before ur crystal with lv 4 stone thats just normal and i dont know why you need to mention that in your post
I dont think there is any overpowered dragon. Each got strength and weaknesses except for angelo which been phased out unfortunatly
Last edited by Mavios on Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Rector18

Citizen

Post Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:27 am

Gothe1 wrote:Devil is not a "cheap" dragon!! Have u tried leveling his skills up!! I Have nearly all my devils skills maxed, I still have 3 qs lvls to upgrade, and it has cost me nearly 6million in silver to do so!!!!

cheap means more that just inexpensive. i was referring to the "cheap shot" type of cheap. i meant that devil users are, juat by uaing devil, cowardly and lucky. they hide behind walls and can shoot straight over them at angles evn leshy cant do. they can kill in one shot with only max power and bat against most dragons and others cant do enough damage to the devil without double shots, but devil usually goes second so thats not happening.

mav please read my posts more carefully. i said a devil can one shot kill MY LEVEL 34 CRYSTAL. i never said the devils were level 34. i was trying to explain that devils are way more powerful than crystals are (which is true by the way, anyone who says otherwise is a fool *cough phillygrk cough*) so why would i say that the devil was weaker? on a releated note i do have a level 5 defense stone on crystal, doesnt do much
haypi dragon
fish1011 (ios s7) - crystal level 35
fish1100 (android s29) - Roco level 39

Haypi kingdom
lord.rex-level 16
Rector18-level 15
<<

Mavios

Marquis

Post Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:47 am

Rector18 wrote:
Gothe1 wrote:Devil is not a "cheap" dragon!! Have u tried leveling his skills up!! I Have nearly all my devils skills maxed, I still have 3 qs lvls to upgrade, and it has cost me nearly 6million in silver to do so!!!!

cheap means more that just inexpensive. i was referring to the "cheap shot" type of cheap. i meant that devil users are, juat by uaing devil, cowardly and lucky. they hide behind walls and can shoot straight over them at angles evn leshy cant do. they can kill in one shot with only max power and bat against most dragons and others cant do enough damage to the devil without double shots, but devil usually goes second so thats not happening.

mav please read my posts more carefully. i said a devil can one shot kill MY LEVEL 34 CRYSTAL. i never said the devils were level 34. i was trying to explain that devils are way more powerful than crystals are (which is true by the way, anyone who says otherwise is a fool *cough phillygrk cough*) so why would i say that the devil was weaker? on a releated note i do have a level 5 defense stone on crystal, doesnt do much

Fish
lv 34 crystal you got 1920 hp (around 2300 in pvp?) off course a high lv devil can kill u in one shot what do expect? just a tickle? a high lv crystal will also kill u in one shot if they throw a full mana shot. Now the 2000 damage is because your crystal level is low, cuz my lv 40 devil with attk 5 only does around 1.7k without crt or rage to lv 40 crystal.
and saying devil is stronger than crystal? on what basis? personally I think in PVP it more depends on the skill, the map and luck more than anything else. It's useless to have a lv 40 devil fully equipped when you face a lv 34 crystal that can freeze you 3 times in a row without using mana or being in a situation where the wind is going against you and because of the angle devil shoots with can't get a qs shot hit opponent plus using bat is impossible or where you start a game and crystal user use ice rain glitch to kill you on first turn.

Usually devil will kill crystal in 1-2 shots depending on lv and luck, but that is easier said than done. and crystal can kill devil with 1-3 shots also depending on luck, map and dragon level.
<<

Rector18

Citizen

Post Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:08 pm

I have almost 2500 hp o.o and the devils aren't that much higher, usually 2-4 levels max. As for my damage, a good shot for me, with rage and 3 power cube and a double crit, is 2200. That means a devil can do as much damage with full mana bat as I can with full mana rage and two critical hits. That to me is unfair and overpowered. Same goes for Roco's giant rock. The only thing crystal has going is her ability to freeze which I never want to do and always happens at the worse times (yea cause I really want to give them a double turn. That's so beneficial to me) crystal has no advantage whatsoever and that's why I use her. Having said that I would appreciate it I haypi at least made it more fair
haypi dragon

Haypi kingdom
lord.rex-level 16
Rector18-level 15
<<

RO-5ELiTE

Conqueror

Post Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:48 pm

Rector18 wrote:I have almost 2500 hp o.o and the devils aren't that much higher, usually 2-4 levels max. As for my damage, a good shot for me, with rage and 3 power cube and a double crit, is 2200. That means a devil can do as much damage with full mana bat as I can with full mana rage and two critical hits. That to me is unfair and overpowered. Same goes for Roco's giant rock. The only thing crystal has going is her ability to freeze which I never want to do and always happens at the worse times (yea cause I really want to give them a double turn. That's so beneficial to me) crystal has no advantage whatsoever and that's why I use her. Having said that I would appreciate it I haypi at least made it more fair

This has been covered before...
as you unlock more dragons the better they are, thus devil is an example.
-Haypi Dragons - S2 = S101 - RO-5ELiTE - Activity = (Off)
-Clash of Clans - Ro - Activity = (24/7)

Haypi Dragons Support:
dragonsupport@haypi.com

-My YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/RO5ELiTE?feature=mhee

Ro ;)
<<

Mavios

Marquis

Post Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:24 pm

Rector18 wrote:I have almost 2500 hp o.o and the devils aren't that much higher, usually 2-4 levels max. As for my damage, a good shot for me, with rage and 3 power cube and a double crit, is 2200. That means a devil can do as much damage with full mana bat as I can with full mana rage and two critical hits. That to me is unfair and overpowered. Same goes for Roco's giant rock. The only thing crystal has going is her ability to freeze which I never want to do and always happens at the worse times (yea cause I really want to give them a double turn. That's so beneficial to me) crystal has no advantage whatsoever and that's why I use her. Having said that I would appreciate it I haypi at least made it more fair

look you just can't compare different dragons of different levels. End of story
However, if you compare a lv 40 crystal to lv 40 devil, the bat does 157% which is the same as ice cube (69+88=157%). Crystal has 685 attk when equipped with lv 5 attk while Devil has 638. So crystal will definitely do more damage if they both got zero crt on the same target. You obviously comparing different lv dragons and you don't know what stones they have. a dragon with lv 5 stone got almost the same if not more attk than the same dragon 3 levels higher but got lv 4 stone. So if you are talking about a dragon 2 levels higher than your crystal and doing much higher damage then they might have lv 5 attk. If you want to argue with this please do it with numbers as I did or at least screen shots. Because I see this subject is going no where if you simply want to say no you are wrong devil still does more damage.
<<

Rector18

Citizen

Post Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:37 pm

its more than just damage. bat steals health and makes it impossible to kill. crystal is faster, which is a disadvantage nowadays. that means my first turn i either use full mana and hope i kill him or he gets double, or i dont use power and then he uses full mana anyways. so now he is back to full health, probably behind a rock where i cant hit him and now im screwed. besides dragons dont get stronger, look at leshy. level 40 leshy would kick a level 40 crystal's butt if they get double or not. its called being cheap as ive mentioned before. thas all this game is about anymore, who has the cheapest most gey tactics, skill left the building after the double shots came into play. on paper crystal should win, but guess what? that isnt how it goes in practice.
haypi dragon

Haypi kingdom
lord.rex-level 16
Rector18-level 15
<<

Mavios

Marquis

Post Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:05 am

Rector18 wrote:its more than just damage. bat steals health and makes it impossible to kill. crystal is faster, which is a disadvantage nowadays. that means my first turn i either use full mana and hope i kill him or he gets double, or i dont use power and then he uses full mana anyways. so now he is back to full health, probably behind a rock where i cant hit him and now im screwed. besides dragons dont get stronger, look at leshy. level 40 leshy would kick a level 40 crystal's butt if they get double or not. its called being cheap as ive mentioned before. thas all this game is about anymore, who has the cheapest most gey tactics, skill left the building after the double shots came into play. on paper crystal should win, but guess what? that isnt how it goes in practice.

Well that's not what you said, and I quote
As for my damage, a good shot for me, with rage and 3 power cube and a double crit, is 2200. That means a devil can do as much damage with full mana bat as I can with full mana rage and two critical hits.

which isn't correct when comparing same lv crystal to same lv devil with same stones as I showed in my previous post

and about devil getting health back, well, crystal can freeze so it's fair.
As for
crystal is faster, which is a disadvantage nowadays. that means my first turn i either use full mana and hope i kill him or he gets double, or i dont use power and then he uses full mana anyways. so now he is back to full health

true but now ur crystal got rage too so u can kill devil with rage even though devil got full hp as for hiding your crystal starts first so you can hide first plus it can hit with ice cube without mana and freeze so if you are lucky you get two turns to start with if not 3.

As for lv 40 leshy beating lv 40 crystal, well that might be true for leshy vs crystal mainly because crystal got low hp (it still depends on whether crystal can freeze leshy or not). It isn't true for devil vs leshy. Leshy lv 30 vs devil l30 probably leshy will win easy but leshy vs devil both at 40 devil can win easy if they don't rage leshy or devil gets double turn

I still say look at pvp top players and those who qualified to trny. you will see most of them are crsytal users. May be crystal isn't the best dragon in 1v1 but if you have all team mates using crystal in 2v2 and above you almost guarantee an easy win
<<

Rector18

Citizen

Post Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:43 am

oh yea freeze yup the one in 20 chance of giving another play double turns sure does make up for the health they take. yup id totally like to freezemore than steal health how could i forget that super awesome advantage. give me a break dude. id rather take 800 health back then have a chance to freeze someone. besides phillygrk was comparing level 32 crystals to a level 40 devil saying she can one shot kill it and all you said was "oh, yea thats not possible" or some thing along those lines but you really didnt say crap to him like what youre doing here. whats wrong you devil butbuddies have to stick together? devil is the most overpowered, cheap, and cowardly dragon on this game and in my opinion shold not be allowed to play in pvp because of how completely unfair it is and how grossly overpowered haypi made it. i consider all devil users pathetic just like their hide and attack dragon and tactics, and at a level so low leshy cant even reach it.
haypi dragon

Haypi kingdom
lord.rex-level 16
Rector18-level 15
<<

Mavios

Marquis

Post Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:00 am

Rector18 wrote:oh yea freeze yup the one in 20 chance of giving another play double turns sure does make up for the health they take. yup id totally like to freezemore than steal health how could i forget that super awesome advantage. give me a break dude. id rather take 800 health back then have a chance to freeze someone. besides phillygrk was comparing level 32 crystals to a level 40 devil saying she can one shot kill it and all you said was "oh, yea thats not possible" or some thing along those lines but you really didnt say crap to him like what youre doing here. whats wrong you devil butbuddies have to stick together? devil is the most overpowered, cheap, and cowardly dragon on this game and in my opinion shold not be allowed to play in pvp because of how completely unfair it is and how grossly overpowered haypi made it. i consider all devil users pathetic just like their hide and attack dragon and tactics, and at a level so low leshy cant even reach it.

lol philly said if he crts he can one shot kill any lv 40 dragon. I'm yet to see that with my devil cuz my damage stone is lv 4 so the crt for me increases attack to 1.7 while a lv 5 crt increase it by 1.8. So until it happens I decided to take his word for it. That's all. and freeze happens more often than once every 20 times. also don't forget that devil got the lowest defense of them all. and taking back hp only happens after you get attacked, which means you might be dead before u can get any.

I'm not trying to be against you or anything I'm just saying my opinion and sharing knowledge and experience. I think my ranking in S7 shows that I know a bit more than others that's all. you can see all I have on my Mavios account if not the best is second best, and that didn't come from ignorance. and FYI I used to have crystal as my main.

My best advice to you is to work harder, for every problem there is a solution (may be except leshy vs crystal and that's why I switched to devil lol)
Previous

Return to Suggestions