FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Explore rewards

<<

schwag

Conqueror

Post Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:55 am

Explore rewards

Getting no money, no exp, and no item from exploring happens way too often at the higher levels. Not being able to use a dragon for 14 hours and not getting anything from it is no fun. The chance of getting nothing should be extremely small on the higher level explores, if not completely eliminated.
<<

Mavios

Marquis

Post Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:37 am

Re: Explore rewards

schwag wrote:Getting no money, no exp, and no item from exploring happens way too often at the higher levels. Not being able to use a dragon for 14 hours and not getting anything from it is no fun. The chance of getting nothing should be extremely small on the higher level explores, if not completely eliminated.

I don't totally agree with you
I think what needs to be done is if you are exploring say death desert which has a minimum requirement of lv 30 dragon then using a higher dragon (like lv 35) will decrease the chance of getting 0 exp and 0 silver. Also better rewards can be linked to dragon lvl and embeded stones or in other words linked to the dragon current stats
<<

schwag

Conqueror

Post Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:32 pm

Mavios wrote:
schwag wrote:Getting no money, no exp, and no item from exploring happens way too often at the higher levels. Not being able to use a dragon for 14 hours and not getting anything from it is no fun. The chance of getting nothing should be extremely small on the higher level explores, if not completely eliminated.

I don't totally agree with you
I think what needs to be done is if you are exploring say death desert which has a minimum requirement of lv 30 dragon then using a higher dragon (like lv 35) will decrease the chance of getting 0 exp and 0 silver. Also better rewards can be linked to dragon lvl and embeded stones or in other words linked to the dragon current stats

I guess that would be an ok solution. The only thing I don't like about it is that I find that one of the only reasons to level up all of your dragons is to be able to do the higher level explorations, not just to get better rewards from the lower ones. But I guess it would be better to get good rewards from a lower explore than nothing from a higher one.
<<

11111awe

Post Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:39 am

Actually i got many times that my dragon go for 10, 12, 14HRS and with nothing back.

Is it ok to promise that dragons must have experience opoint when they finish explore??coins, boxes or keys are not the must item. In a comment thinking, a dragon go to explore, it may get nothing goods but it MUST get experience during exploration (common practice in all games that have explore or training), should it be OK to add this to the newest update??
<<

Rector18

Citizen

Post Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:50 am

You guys clearly never played haypi kingdom too often. There would be times at my main army's peak where I'd have 10,000 infantry, 5,000 cav, 10, 000 archers, and 3,000 catapults split up between 3 cities evenly on hunts ( equivalent to the explore here) for 7, 8, or even 9 hours at a time without being able to attack or anything and get no money or treasure from it. I'm at the point where I'm used to getting unsuccessful hunts/explores so I really have no sympathy for ya. Having said that I really don't get too many unsuccessful explores so I think it's fine
haypi dragon
fish1011 (ios s7) - crystal level 35
fish1100 (android s29) - Roco level 39

Haypi kingdom
lord.rex-level 16
Rector18-level 15
<<

RO-5ELiTE

Conqueror

Post Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:02 am

Rector18 wrote:You guys clearly never played haypi kingdom too often. There would be times at my main army's peak where I'd have 10,000 infantry, 5,000 cav, 10, 000 archers, and 3,000 catapults split up between 3 cities evenly on hunts ( equivalent to the explore here) for 7, 8, or even 9 hours at a time without being able to attack or anything and get no money or treasure from it. I'm at the point where I'm used to getting unsuccessful hunts/explores so I really have no sympathy for ya. Having said that I really don't get too many unsuccessful explores so I think it's fine

THIS IS NOT HAYPI KINGDOM! :roll:
-Haypi Dragons - S2 = S101 - RO-5ELiTE - Activity = (Off)
-Clash of Clans - Ro - Activity = (24/7)

Haypi Dragons Support:
dragonsupport@haypi.com

-My YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/RO5ELiTE?feature=mhee

Ro ;)
<<

Reporter

Beginner

Post Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:16 am

Exploring is just fine has it is. That just a try to get stuffs from dragons that werent use at the time.

Btw Ro im from server3, i never meet u since 2 months in pvp are u still playing?
<<

RO-5ELiTE

Conqueror

Post Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:16 am

Reporter ;)
i guarantee you. i am prob in the top 10 of people who play Haypi Dragons the most ;)

Server 2!

I hardly ever pvp :l

Grind All The Time

;)
-Haypi Dragons - S2 = S101 - RO-5ELiTE - Activity = (Off)
-Clash of Clans - Ro - Activity = (24/7)

Haypi Dragons Support:
dragonsupport@haypi.com

-My YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/RO5ELiTE?feature=mhee

Ro ;)
<<

cworkman31

Citizen

Post Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:13 pm

Reporter wrote:Exploring is just fine has it is. That just a try to get stuffs from dragons that werent use at the time.

Btw Ro im from server3, i never meet u since 2 months in pvp are u still playing?

Who are u on server 3 Reporter??
This is my opinion any action against my opinion can and will be used against the person or persons who are the action takers against my opinion.

Return to Suggestions