FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Grinding basic levels

<<

AngelAvngr

Beginner

Post Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:22 am

Grinding basic levels

Just a small thing... It's tedious. It would be cool if you could something set up like the tree for purely dragon/player experience. It wouldn't have to start out easy it should go by dragon lvl and make it harder than usual grinding lvls. Make it randomize map and dragons like the tree but don't have a max lvl. This would make grinding a lot more interesting as well as improve peoples aiming skills because regular grinding u get a feel for the lvl and it's easy after that.
AngelAvenger!!! Haypi Dragon S25!!

Roco FTW
<<

RO-5ELiTE

Conqueror

Post Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:20 am

Re: Grinding basic levels

AngelAvngr wrote:Just a small thing... It's tedious. It would be cool if you could something set up like the tree for purely dragon/player experience. It wouldn't have to start out easy it should go by dragon lvl and make it harder than usual grinding lvls. Make it randomize map and dragons like the tree but don't have a max lvl. This would make grinding a lot more interesting as well as improve peoples aiming skills because regular grinding u get a feel for the lvl and it's easy after that.

Best time I can give your for the moment is when tree is up always do it!
Grind Reward Levels for More dragon xp, silver and player xp
-Haypi Dragons - S2 = S101 - RO-5ELiTE - Activity = (Off)
-Clash of Clans - Ro - Activity = (24/7)

Haypi Dragons Support:
dragonsupport@haypi.com

-My YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/RO5ELiTE?feature=mhee

Ro ;)
<<

AngelAvngr

Beginner

Post Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:37 am

Re: Grinding basic levels

RO-5ELiTE wrote:
AngelAvngr wrote:Just a small thing... It's tedious. It would be cool if you could something set up like the tree for purely dragon/player experience. It wouldn't have to start out easy it should go by dragon lvl and make it harder than usual grinding lvls. Make it randomize map and dragons like the tree but don't have a max lvl. This would make grinding a lot more interesting as well as improve peoples aiming skills because regular grinding u get a feel for the lvl and it's easy after that.

Best time I can give your for the moment is when tree is up always do it!
Grind Reward Levels for More dragon xp, silver and player xp

I will do the tree I also grind 6-31 a lot. I'm just saying for future. Besides I haven't done the tree yet on this server it was either glitched or ended and I'm waiting for it to come out.
AngelAvenger!!! Haypi Dragon S25!!

Roco FTW

Return to Suggestions