FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Are the tree rewards worth it?

<<

Mavios

Marquis

Post Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:44 pm

Are the tree rewards worth it?

My understanding is when this current tree activity comes to an end the rewards will be:

No1 gets 5 painted eggs and 500 leaves
No2-No5 get 500 leaves
No6-20 get 200 leaves
and so on

I think it's totally worthless and suggest to be something like:
No.1 gets 1 level 5 magic chest + (2 painted eggs and/or 500 leaves)
No.2-No.5 get 1 level 4 chest + 300 leaves
No6-No20 get 1 painted egg + 200 leaves
and so on

my reasoning behind this is for No.1 5 eggs and 500 leaves is like a 10 days worth of playing not more. I mean usually No.1 can climb the tree almost every day and get a level 4 chest which is much better than the final reward. Also the next category can in 10 days get the 500 leaves easily plus may be 1-4 level 4 chests at least. So it's really not much of a reward for someone to look forward too.

I also understand a reward is given to encourage people work harder and play more and I doubt that the current rewards do that.
<<

RO-5ELiTE

Conqueror

Post Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:15 am

Re: Are the tree rewards worth it?

You Know you have a very good point and observation.
Your idea is good but you do need to put into consideration the gifts that are given during tree play:
-Exchange prizes
-Leafs
-Silver Coins
-Dragon XP

Than at the end of each round we are given the ranked rewards.
Now if you think about them those rewards at the end are not that bad.

;)
-Haypi Dragons - S2 = S101 - RO-5ELiTE - Activity = (Off)
-Clash of Clans - Ro - Activity = (24/7)

Haypi Dragons Support:
dragonsupport@haypi.com

-My YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/RO5ELiTE?feature=mhee

Ro ;)
<<

Mavios

Marquis

Post Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:52 am

RO-5ELiTE wrote:You Know you have a very good point and observation.
Your idea is good but you do need to put into consideration the gifts that are given during tree play:
-Exchange prizes
-Leafs
-Silver Coins
-Dragon XP

Than at the end of each round we are given the ranked rewards.
Now if you think about them those rewards at the end are not that bad.

;)

I thought about that, that's why I said it should be a chest rather than a stone because a chest gives random stone which can be either useful or useless.
I know you get all the prizes that you mentioned above, but if you play pvp for 30 days you will get more than that and here is how:

if I dedicate the time spent on the tree to PVP then I probably will earn around 750-1000 honor a day (based on my own personal experience) so that means one painted egg each 3-4 days. which will give me the same rewards as what you mentioned that we can get from the tree plus the chance to get egg-shell. The catch is I can do PVP when ever I want and I don't need to wait for 2 hours to play. and I would get 10-15 eggs a month which will give me probably same if not more exp and silver coins than the tree. The one thing the tree can give better is lv 3 synth which is not much of a big deal given that the egg gives stones of different levels.

What I'm saying is a month worth of hard work should be rewarded with a better rewards that you can get from climbing the top of the tree. After all this reward is going to be once a month and for anyone to look forward to it it should be worth it. I mean for someone at no 6 what's his motive to be no 5? beside the bragging right it's only an extra 300 leaves which is a level 3 chest isn't it? Farming 6-31 for 2 hours will get you more than that
<<

RO-5ELiTE

Conqueror

Post Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:26 am

Very good explanation now i agree ;)
but will still continue to do tree but maybe haypi will put your suggestion into consideration ;)
-Haypi Dragons - S2 = S101 - RO-5ELiTE - Activity = (Off)
-Clash of Clans - Ro - Activity = (24/7)

Haypi Dragons Support:
dragonsupport@haypi.com

-My YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/RO5ELiTE?feature=mhee

Ro ;)

Return to Suggestions