As a player in your game and a software developer I suggest these modifications:
* PVP will also include an assement of a player's strengeth as follows:
(name them as you want)
and when you play pvp you can choose which player you would want to fight - a Low, Medium... so on. that why when haypi pair up a room it will do it when for example one low player chosen to fight a high player and one high player chosen to fight a low player. that way pvp will give more chance for all of us.
* PVP will give dragon and player xp : in pvp we still fight and there is no reason that a us players will play for noting since the honor that we get is really low and the game time and effort we put can go above normal pve games, so I think a good reason would be to give a player and dragon experince like this:
given honor * (10 * (dragon level /10))
that way if a level 30 dragon wins 10 honor points - he gets 300 player and dragon xp so he can advance.
* Explore should give your more dragon xp - for example, putting your dragon in 4 hours of training give u 2000 xp pts while putting it in 4 hours of explore will give u less then 1000 usually. while the dragon is exploring your cant play with it there for you can hardly receive gifts - if you give a bit more dragon xp the exploring system would be worth a while and players will use it more often.
* PVE cool down time - the cool down should be more friendly and boss related instead of 2 hours for almost every boss.
* and last but most important, before resetting a server of forcing an update, notify the players, even 10 min's before, so it won't kill our game play.
since I play daily I tend to tell other people about my ideas and most of them think they would give the game a more fun experience which it lacks now.