FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

I'm back, can't play

<<

bengol0

Post Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:56 pm

I'm back, can't play

Hi i'm back because i just refound this game on my game center. I was number 1 ranked player when i played it years ago before switching iphone and forgot this game.
I remembered my logs but i can't play i see that i'm level 31 and i think i was the first player of the game to reach this level.

But i can't play, there is a white band on the game when i'm at hall. I would like to play this game like old times.
What can i do? Is this game dead? Why? You won't do anything more for this game? It was a so great game :(
<<

Squash

Marquis

Post Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:10 pm

Re: I'm back, can't play

yeh unfortunately they abandoned every game before the lost tower in terms of updats hm still has events butidk about dragon
Grade S - S Cygness, S Scythe, S Neon, S Flight, S Meniss, S hippo, S Rhor, S Smiter, S pewgway
<<

support9

Elite

Post Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:06 am

Re: I'm back, can't play

bengol0 wrote:Hi i'm back because i just refound this game on my game center. I was number 1 ranked player when i played it years ago before switching iphone and forgot this game.
I remembered my logs but i can't play i see that i'm level 31 and i think i was the first player of the game to reach this level.

But i can't play, there is a white band on the game when i'm at hall. I would like to play this game like old times.
What can i do? Is this game dead? Why? You won't do anything more for this game? It was a so great game :(

Hi there,

We regret to inform you that the current game version is not compatible with the new iOS.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Thank you for your unwavering support.

Best,
Haypi Team

Return to General Discussion