FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Game dead

<<

Ioan

Post Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:29 pm

Game dead

I feel sorry for this game it had great potential but seems like Haypi abandoned it.... by not developing an update for iOS 8 people can't play it (i'm a lucky one with iOS 6 and I can still play).... but even if they could, game would be dead anyway. Because it did not had a fun update since ages.
RIP haypi dragon
<<

BlackOps365_1

Post Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:15 am

Re: Game dead

I used to play about 11/2 years ago but then I updated so I couldn't. When I played there were only like 30ish people left and we were all friends how many people still get on? I happened to stop by haypi today to see if they were maybe hopefully making a haypi dragon 2 but that doesn't look like it's going to happen anytime soon if ever. Idk, my iPhone life used to be spent of haypi dragon and that's it. I would go to school and my phone would die in like 1st period because I played so much.
Haypi Dragon
BlackOps365 Player level 36
Devil level 34 Leshy level 34 Crystal level 34
<<

Ioan

Post Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:06 pm

Re: Game dead

BlackOps365_1 wrote:I used to play about 11/2 years ago but then I updated so I couldn't. When I played there were only like 30ish people left and we were all friends how many people still get on? I happened to stop by haypi today to see if they were maybe hopefully making a haypi dragon 2 but that doesn't look like it's going to happen anytime soon if ever. Idk, my iPhone life used to be spent of haypi dragon and that's it. I would go to school and my phone would die in like 1st period because I played so much.

I currently cannot even log in to the server, and NOT due to the white box bug. It just never gets past the connecting to the server window.
RIP haypi dragon

Return to General Discussion