FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Cannot login

<<

dragonair_1

Post Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:02 pm

Cannot login

I was trying for days to login into haypi dragon but it is not working since i updated all my devices to ios8. All my devices are running ios8 so please haypi try to fix the error for cuz im not gonna wait till you launch an update for the game
<<

support9

Elite

Post Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:59 am

Re: Cannot login

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Our current client version is NOT compatible with iOS 8+.
So if your idevice is iOS 8+, you'll encounter the white rectangle blocking issue.

We'll have our tech team check and fix it in the future. Please be patient.

Thank you for your support and cooperation.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

BlackOps365_1

Post Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:05 am

Hey just wondering if by any chance you know when that update will come out? It's been probably a year maybe two since I've been able to play and was really hoping to be able to play again? Thank you for your time :)
Haypi Dragon
BlackOps365 Player level 36
Devil level 34 Leshy level 34 Crystal level 34
<<

support9

Elite

Post Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:01 am

BlackOps365_1 wrote:Hey just wondering if by any chance you know when that update will come out? It's been probably a year maybe two since I've been able to play and was really hoping to be able to play again? Thank you for your time :)

Hi there,

We regret to inform you that we haven't been informed of the release date of the update yet.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your unwavering support and love.

Best,
Haypi Team
<<

Ioan

Post Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:59 pm

Hello support,
I really miss this game, but for the last year I haven't been able to log in to the game on my iPod touch 4th gen. I just can't get past the "connecting to the server" screen.
Also, as far as I knew last time, this game is pretty dead. Why did you allowed such a cool game to die :(. It's not even finished yet, there was still selva to be unlocked and the game still had a lot of potential.
Greetings,
An original version player
RIP haypi dragon

Return to General Discussion