FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Ladder changes

<<

Vishal123

Baron

Post Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:24 am

Ladder changes

Well im not exactly getting used to the new changes in ladder..here are a few things i noticed:
1) my setanic while facing a EB mino dint do massive boulder but did iaij..
I know thats good for me but thats the only use of EB mino..
2)water mobs now do rain before torrent..(bad news for people who used to beat water with rock) btw my levi beat 2 underdog cerbs coz it casted rain which earlier it wasnt ..
3)A bad change acc to me: Monster doesnt waste a turn on casting pod vs a inval mob... That was fine ! But later that monster casts pod vs other mobs..
Unfair acc to me.. Coz wasting a pod turn was the only positive point of inval and now its useless in ladder.. I can still manage not wasting turn but that monster musnt cast pod in the whole match ,which it doesnt..

Btw i noticed these changes.. Please mention what u noticed as well
<<

Frodory2

Beginner

Post Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:28 am

Re: Ladder changes

Vishal123 wrote:Well im not exactly getting used to the new changes in ladder..here are a few things i noticed:
1) my setanic while facing a EB mino dint do massive boulder but did iaij..
I know thats good for me but thats the only use of EB mino..
2)water mobs now do rain before torrent..(bad news for people who used to beat water with rock) btw my levi beat 2 underdog cerbs coz it casted rain which earlier it wasnt ..
3)A bad change acc to me: Monster doesnt waste a turn on casting pod vs a inval mob... That was fine ! But later that monster casts pod vs other mobs..
Unfair acc to me.. Coz wasting a pod turn was the only positive point of inval and now its useless in ladder.. I can still manage not wasting turn but that monster musnt cast pod in the whole match ,which it doesnt..

Btw i noticed these changes.. Please mention what u noticed as well

Wrong Forum ,bro :lol:

Return to General Discussion