FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Energy Crystals, Special Ability Rocks, Tree Game

<<

HugaShagaga

Post Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:17 am

Energy Crystals, Special Ability Rocks, Tree Game

Hi,

I'm on the Android system. The only server I can get on is No. 40. Is that the same for all Android users?

I'm at the point where I need to use some energy crystals to unlock some ability slots. Does anyone know where I can get energy crystals? I have a Power Stone and a Volley Stone, which I have no idea where to install. Would I be able to install them once I unlock the ability slots using energy crystals?

Also, I don't see the Tree Game anywhere. I used to have an iPhone and was able to play the Tree Game. Is that just not available on the Android system?

Thanks in advance for your help.
<<

dasmoose

Beginner

Post Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:19 am

Re: Energy Crystals, Special Ability Rocks, Tree Game

I can't answer the tree question for ya but energy crystals can be obtained in Laputa or from crystal chests. Happy hunting
HD Server4 (101)
<<

jamezg

Post Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:35 am

Re: Energy Crystals, Special Ability Rocks, Tree Game

No clue about tree for android but I do know that all android users were put into their own server.

Dasmoose is right that u can get energy xtals from laputa which is a hidden island map that you can access after finding all 20 pieces of the map. It should be on a tab when you access your warehouse. Energy crystals can also be bought from store but at 10 gold each. That's quite a high price. They are also found in crystal chests and sometimes painted eggs.

The crystals in laputa are random Appearing only on the prize wheel

Hope this helps

Return to General Discussion