FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Haypi did change my username on the forums!

<<

HylleZ_711

Post Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:24 pm

Haypi did change my username on the forums!

WHAT! Did Haypi really change my nickname!? What the crab! At the forums my it stands i'm logged in as HylleZ_711 wtf!? I'm not HylleZ_711, I'm HylleZ! Support, you better fix this. Stealing some of my pvp rewards are bad, but changing my nickname. :evil: :evil: :evil: BUHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWUAWUAUAUAUAUAUA

Help me get my nickname back guys!
<<

HylleZ_711

Post Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:25 pm

Re: Haypi did change my username on the forums!

Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:52 pm What! I did not! -.-! I logged in with my Haypi dragon account, and that was deffinitly not made July 04...!!! I SMELL SOME CHEATY SUPPORTERS!
<<

HylleZ_711

Post Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:33 pm

Proof! http://youtu.be/guRxltmTUBMI want rewards for that... In all my gaming history... MY USERNAME HAVE NEVER BEEN CHANGED
<<

Arythy_379

Post Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:04 pm

Hey HylleZ,

For names that already existed in another game, such as Haypi Kingdom, new accounts with the same name were given some extra numbers. This happens because duplicate names (e.g. I'm "Arythy" in HK and HD) are still different accounts; thus they have to have different names on the forums. I see that you already have an account from HK here. Since that account already existed, your HD account, not being linked to your HK account, had to have a different name.

In response to the join date issue, that date is the first time you logged into the forums, not the day you created your Dragon account.

So don't worry, there's no big conspiracy against you! It's just how the forums work.

Hope this helped! :)
-Arythy

Return to General Discussion