FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

SUPPORT BAN AND MUTE UPRIGHT PLAYERS BASED ON GROUNDLESS ACC

<<

shaynie

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:00 pm

SUPPORT BAN AND MUTE UPRIGHT PLAYERS BASED ON GROUNDLESS ACC

SUPPORT BAN AND MUTE UPRIGHT PLAYERS BASED ON GROUNDLESS ACCUSATIONS AND SET UP!

FOR THOSE WHO ARE WRONGLY ACCUSED PLS DO COME IN AND SHARE OR VOICE OUT!

THEY HAVE TAKEN OUR MONEY AND TIME AND SUPPORT THINK THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT OR WHATEVER SOME VINDICTIVE PLAYER (ESPADA) SENT THEM WAS ONLY PARTLY OF THE WHOLE STORY!!!

SHOULDNT THEY WARN OR TRY TO FIND OUT FROM US THE WHOLE STORY BEHIND US AS WE HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG BEFORE THIS AND YET THEY DONT EVEN BOTHER TO WARN US GOOD CITIZENS??? SUPPORT THINK THIS IS THE WAY TO TREAT GOOD CUSTOMERS????

NO WONDER HAYPI IS FAILING AS A GAME COMPANY,PLAYERS ARE LEAVING HAYPI GAMES NOW I KNOW WHY!

I HAVE NEVER DONE / HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH SUPPORT BEFORE,HAVE A VERY GOOD N CLEAN RECORD N I GOT SLAMMED WITH A 720HR MUTE FOR THE 1ST OFFENCE WHICH WAS A SET UP BY (ESPADA)

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO VOICE OUT HERE ON YOUR OPINIONS

ALL ARE WELCOME EXCEPT ESPADA THE TROUBLE MAKER WHICH I KNOW YOU WILL COME AND COMMENT TOO BUT I'LL IGNORE YOU ANYWAY... :lol:
<<

-Espada-

Baron

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:50 pm

Re: SUPPORT BAN AND MUTE UPRIGHT PLAYERS BASED ON GROUNDLESS ACC

aww man... i can post here? that sucks. i guess i wont.

Oh wait.
Attachments
Moar Krabs.png
Moar Krabs.png (872.44 KiB) Viewed 3356 times
HD - Server 2 (101)

Character Lvl: 39

Crystal Lvl: 40
Devil Lvl: 40
Bigeye Lvl: 37
Angelo Lvl: 31
Lava Lvl: 30
Leshy Lvl: 27
Roco Lvl: 25
Shell Lvl: 24
<<

Abyss101

Post Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:41 pm

Re: SUPPORT BAN AND MUTE UPRIGHT PLAYERS BASED ON GROUNDLESS ACC

Yes, I agree that this game is getting dull and lifeless. Support should make this a better game and needs to attract people's attention. More activities, new boss, new dragon, new pvp matches, should all be there.

Like I said, support is timid and just does things very quickly to settle things down without investigation. Instead of this, we should chose a different expert to someone else and not the crappy expert XxBioxX. When he was first expert, I'm like, dude this isn't going to last long. First of all, I believe his in schooling, and has work. He's also I think, in his mid-twenties or thirties at the latest, and he has no time to play Haypi Dragon. He barely plays and this pisses me off whenever we need him. So instead for you support who just bans people without evidence, we should have a chat moderator, or have support be watching out chat rooms. So yeah that's basically what we need.

Others please leave a reply on what you think.

-Justin
ACCOUNTS:
Aeowyn: online
Abyss101: Offline
Offline account:Roco: 40 Devil: 38 Leshy: 31 The rest are level 22's
Have fun playing :P
Been a Haypi Veteran for two years now ;)

Return to General Discussion