FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Look Support! A Scammer with SC. Wanna do ur job?

<<

shaynie

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:48 am

Re: Look Support! A Scammer with SC. Wanna do ur job?

-Espada- wrote:Shrek is Love
Shrek is LIFE

Shrek is NOT Drek
Shaynie is Drek

Yes Ass-pada? :lol:
<<

-Espada-

Baron

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:47 pm

Dat burn... i might have to go cry.

lrn2insult n00b
HD - Server 2 (101)

Character Lvl: 39

Crystal Lvl: 40
Devil Lvl: 40
Bigeye Lvl: 37
Angelo Lvl: 31
Lava Lvl: 30
Leshy Lvl: 27
Roco Lvl: 25
Shell Lvl: 24
<<

shaynie

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:08 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: u replied.....and so u admit ur Ass-pada? :lol: :lol: :lol:
im crying n laughing so hard now..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

-Espada-

Baron

Post Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:15 pm

... U must have down syndrome. U r clearly missing a chromosome.
HD - Server 2 (101)

<<

MicSher

Post Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:53 am

I see this situation very unfair for abyss and shaynie. How come they got chat ban? World chat is chat interactions.. Asking and giving pw are different.. Espada have u seen RD Or sharp giving pw to shaynie? And support did u see the giving of pw to shay or aeo?? Or u just choose and pick who espada claims?? Support u know u made mistake on this one.. Pls do make changes and compensations to the players involve that is wrongly accused.. I may also think twice on buying more gc and play this game in the future if not resolved.. I feel so unfair for shaynie and aeo. Good day all!
<<

-Espada-

Baron

Post Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:14 am

MicSher wrote:I see this situation very unfair for abyss and shaynie. How come they got chat ban? World chat is chat interactions.. Asking and giving pw are different.. Espada have u seen RD Or sharp giving pw to shaynie? And support did u see the giving of pw to shay or aeo?? Or u just choose and pick who espada claims?? Support u know u made mistake on this one.. Pls do make changes and compensations to the players involve that is wrongly accused.. I may also think twice on buying more gc and play this game in the future if not resolved.. I feel so unfair for shaynie and aeo. Good day all!

I hav no idea how or why Aeo got banned, but in shays case... not so much. I believe anyone contributing to the hacks and scams should be dealt with accordingly.
HD - Server 2 (101)

<<

jt7

Post Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:57 am

Support sucks, everyone who plays this game knows it. They are random and capricious in their applications of Chinese Communist style 'monitoring'. Just because they love snitches doesn't mean espada isn't a p.o.s. crybaby loser.

So support sucks but snitches like espada blow! Listening to sore losers without checking all the facts is a sure way to alienate loyal fans of this game.

There are many long time LOYAL players of this game who would make excellent 'experts' to help moderate this game and the chat rooms.
But instead Haypi wants to moderate through fear. With random and disproportionate punishments meted out merely upon the whim of spiteful and petty losers being their way of enforcing conformity through fear.

Haypi should pick a few more of the player like MKD who have been helpful loyal, players to elevate to the level of 'expert' and rely more upon their help than relying on capricious petty thugs like espada....

But they won't and the simple reason??? Money they know these loyal players also Spend money on the game. Since experts get 10 free coins a day, they wouldn't want to risk losing that $1 to make a more fair moderation process.

Another good call Haypi!!! I'm continually impressed with your business acumen.

Don't like what I say? Kill my dragon in pvp. LOL
Haypi-u can ban me too. Show us what petty tyrants u are!!!!
<<

-Espada-

Baron

Post Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:02 am

Jt u can eat me. u dont give a bother what u think of me lol. its true support is lazy and dumb. but still i dont really see how im capricious. i never liked support and never will. still i believe they should do their job. not my fault that they didnt do a proper investigation. hell i bet they didnt even get RD and sharp banned. i dont know if ur like me or not but im tired of going into pvp and having some guy use 5 power and do 90k damage on me, u may call it "snitching" but i call it eliminating the bad ones. im not governing haypi so dont get all asshurt on me buddy.
HD - Server 2 (101)

Previous

Return to General Discussion