FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

What are you waiting for?!

<<

MrOreally

Beginner

Post Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:19 am

What are you waiting for?!

I'm just curious to see/know if because the majority of the veterans left this game if they can't afford updates now. Lets be honest the sale of dragons, to me, seems like a last ditch effort for revenue for this game. I mean $100 USD for one dragon? Props to those who can afford, not judging, if I could i would, but it's way too expensive. And my curiosity stems to how long can haypi sustain without more revenue. I believe it's only a matter of time before the server is shut down. How cost effective was it for them to take maintenance, complaints, hacks, updates, and condense them into one server now S101. So I think enjoy the game while you can because the day of reckoning is coming. I've put a lot of time and money into this game and for those of you who know my name, know I'm just as sad to see this game fall apart. Haypi you tried to dig your way to a pot of gold and instead, realized too late your just stuck in a muddy hole with no way out. Apologies for the rant, enjoy life and carry on.

MrOreally S18
SJH
<<

-Espada-

Baron

Post Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:56 am

Re: What are you waiting for?!

You are spot on. for 100 dollars i can buy 3 REAL games that are fun to play. Haypi gives itself to much credit. I see fewer and fewer veterans on Ive been playing HD since V1.0.1 and i have to say im pretty disapointed at the fact that someone who has been playing for 3 or 4 months is "better" than someone who has been playing for almost 2 years. though i would like to see Haypi make things better i honestly think that its not gonna happen. Its a real shame that support wont do anything. The HD forums hardly get any attention form those douches at Haypi support. Either way nice topic.

+100 Internets to you
HD - Server 2 (101)

Character Lvl: 39

Crystal Lvl: 40
Devil Lvl: 40
Bigeye Lvl: 37
Angelo Lvl: 31
Lava Lvl: 30
Leshy Lvl: 27
Roco Lvl: 25
Shell Lvl: 24
<<

MrOreally

Beginner

Post Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:30 am

Your absolutely right about the 4 month player being better. I remember just having 3 boss levels. There was no bonus for pvp and honor came in lots of 11 regardless of 1v1 or 4v4. I remember coins were twice as expensive for half as many. And "coining" it for bosses cost a minimum of 10 each time. The fact that you have played since the beginning and I've been around since 1.2 and I'm still not player lv 40 (I stopped playing) just goes to show how dumbed down they've made this game for new people. I mean 48 coins for 24 training for 115,000 XP?!?! Don't forget the 10 coin bonus for instant training daily for an addition 50,000 XP also. All the new people will never appreciate the game for what it was. They are all spoiled by being able to buy purple chests which have purple synths in them at random. I remember when the tree didnt exist and purple stones came from grinding the same levels over and over in hopes to see a blue stone to synth them. And now I can pvp with my lv 40 whatever defeat a HA_2346324 and get a purple stone. And even with these new "advantages" I still don't wanna play. So what does that say about how this game has changed? They took away what all the hard work and grind was for to all the real veteran players and now gave all the whiney Justin beiber age kids a reason to complain when it took them 3 weeks to get full orange stones and level 40. Espada I always looked at your expert opinion as one of the best and most realistic (even though they shut you out once) but I appreciate all the vets that's made this game possible but feeding the developers money to make it as good as it was up until a year ago. Cheers mates.
<<

schwag

Conqueror

Post Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:47 am

They haven't even learned their lesson with haypi monster either. They're going for the quick buck and the game has already turned into complete chaos.

There's absolutely no way they can't afford to update and take care of this game, they make millions and I doubt their expenses are even a tiny percentage of that. They just don't give a shît about their players. The buying of dragons wasn't a last ditch effort for revenue to keep the game running, it was haypi squeezing as much as possible as they could out of this game before they abandoned it. I'm 99% sure haypi doesn't even remember this game at this point.
<<

phillygrk

Baron

Post Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:41 pm

Schwag , you still playing this game?

Phillygrk (s9) Player Lvl 40

All Dragons Level 40, 8 OJ
<<

WhoDey

Beginner

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:10 pm

Ah well the server is down now. Would be nice to have a secret unannounced update ... Haha. Sad if I can't still play the game - I hope that's not the case. I have played since the beginning (s2 baby!) and I can relate to earlier comments. I enjoy the new bonuses but the hacking in PVP and in tree really allowed noob players to get good dragons way too easily. I'm still not player level 40.

Well, hopefully HD continues, it's a much better game still than HK or HM. The only plus side is if this happens, my phone battery won't get drained so quickly! :D
<<

jamezg

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:04 pm

Agreed on all points here.

I've been on since 1.2 and ice boss was the highest boss. I still don't know how some players like Kejj and Kitty did it when the exp was so low with only those levels and there was no exp from pvp. It's a laugh since before there was nothing to gain from playing pvp before - no prize , no honor points and no rank. There was also no forcing stones to synth - you either had them or you didn't. It took me forever and a half to collect blue stones and still longer to find the blue synths. I had no aspirations of ever seeing a purple synth given that history.

People had the tree for the most part. I don't hear too much about people showing off that they have a hack in PVP. As much as we've tried to rout out the people that hack the tree they are still there. The most punishment that i've heard that they get is a 'warning' and chat ban. I can't understand the logic behind that when support makes everyone see the 'statement on plug-ins' every once in a while.

Let's also not forget that we had 11 servers merged into one. Of those 11 servers and all those 'experts' / chat moderators there was only one active one remaining - xxbioxx. No offense to bio as he did a good job when he had time but he's been playing HM and mentioned he was up for expert position over there. That wouldn't leave much time for HD. I keep posting to support that we need another one or more moderators (and even volunteered myself) but their response has been something to effect that they had no one that was sutiable. I know of a few people that would be good moderators and yesterday player dawoud was trying to get people to give out their password for a coin hack. Allegedly one or two people did but it only looked like the same person controlling both accounts to make people think they were telling the truth. Anyone posting like this should be insta chat banned as there is always someone gullible enough to give out their password.

Lets hope the servers get up and running soon
<<

schwag

Conqueror

Post Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:43 pm

phillygrk wrote:Schwag , you still playing this game?

Not really, just drop by from time to time to chat and pvp a little.
<<

wongtai

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:22 am

I see many player lvl40 guys all around. That is meaningless. Everyone can get to this stage easily when they keep doing pvp for a month. I was already 5% left to player lvl40 before there was pxp reward in pvp. Does haypi know how hard I kept farming the same level for just 2xx pxp per match? Does they know i only got 2oj when almost all my dragons are nearly max to 40? Oh I think they don't care about all old players. Their eyes only focus on the $. Remember what is their slogan: make u haypi. I don't feel that anymore.
All dragons lvl40
No bolt - I never buy coins

as of 10 Jul, 2013

Return to General Discussion