FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Person who claims to be a hacker tricks others. (Image)

<<

Abyss101

Post Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:09 am

Person who claims to be a hacker tricks others. (Image)

DannyCampos is a person from Kuwait, and Sharpshooter16 gave him his other account, (which is not sharps or this person from Kuwait) and stole his account. My friend jaws was the primary account origin. Now jaws doesn't have his account. This person who claims to be a hacker is trying to get my information. Please do something about it
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (145.12 KiB) Viewed 6313 times
image.jpg
DannyCampos is a person who tricks others into getting his/hers account. Please ban him if possible
image.jpg (141.9 KiB) Viewed 6313 times
ACCOUNTS:
Aeowyn: online
Abyss101: Offline
Offline account:Roco: 40 Devil: 38 Leshy: 31 The rest are level 22's
Have fun playing :P
Been a Haypi Veteran for two years now ;)
<<

-Espada-

Baron

Post Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:46 am

Re: Person who claims to be a hacker tricks others. (Image)

*Username
*Computer

freaking retard cant even spell to save his worthless life...
HD - Server 2 (101)

Character Lvl: 39

Crystal Lvl: 40
Devil Lvl: 40
Bigeye Lvl: 37
Angelo Lvl: 31
Lava Lvl: 30
Leshy Lvl: 27
Roco Lvl: 25
Shell Lvl: 24
<<

suckithapyi

Post Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:26 am

How about you guys stop being so stupid as to give him this info? Seriously why would anyone want to give others free coins? If you can't keep from getting "tricked" by this I think you'll have much greater problems in life.
<<

schwag

Conqueror

Post Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:54 am

I tried to report someone for the same thing in haypi monster, had even more proof in ss than this and you know what support said? Change your password. Either they don't understand English or they just don't care. Oh wait it's both of those things.
<<

support54

Elite

Post Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:51 am

Which account was stolen? Please reply the account name(you'd better reply in pm). We will freeze that account temporarily in order to keep it safe. Then please ask the original owner to contact us via the registered email box of that account to get the account back.
<<

SS0403

Post Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:02 am

suckithapyi wrote:How about you guys stop being so stupid as to give him this info? Seriously why would anyone want to give others free coins? If you can't keep from getting "tricked" by this I think you'll have much greater problems in life.

I agree. Do not trust those who ask for your personal or private info. No one will give you so good things such as coins for free. They are just pies-in-the-sky.
<<

Abyss101

Post Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:10 pm

SS0403 wrote:
suckithapyi wrote:How about you guys stop being so stupid as to give him this info? Seriously why would anyone want to give others free coins? If you can't keep from getting "tricked" by this I think you'll have much greater problems in life.

I agree. Do not trust those who ask for your personal or private info. No one will give you so good things such as coins for free. They are just pies-in-the-sky.

It wasn't me. I was just playing around to get his information, and what he wants to do. Sharpshooter16 is the person who plays on this account, and jaws also plays on that account. I do not own the account DannyCampos but jaws and Sharpshooter do.
ACCOUNTS:
Aeowyn: online
Abyss101: Offline
Offline account:Roco: 40 Devil: 38 Leshy: 31 The rest are level 22's
Have fun playing :P
Been a Haypi Veteran for two years now ;)
<<

support54

Elite

Post Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:55 am

Abyss101 wrote:It wasn't me. I was just playing around to get his information, and what he wants to do. Sharpshooter16 is the person who plays on this account, and jaws also plays on that account. I do not own the account DannyCampos but jaws and Sharpshooter do.

Which account has been stolen? Anyway DannyCampos has done the bad thing and it has been ban-chat and ban-mail.
<<

jamezg

Post Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:11 pm

dawoud was on last night spouting about a coin hack. i'll be sending ss to support on this when server is back up.

i think he was in under a few different accounts or working with some other people to say they got the coins to entice others to provide their logins.

the real take away from this : NEVER GIVE OUT YOUR PASSWORD

is it really worth loosing your account for even trying to get the coins?

Return to General Discussion