FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

TREE HACKING ACCEPTABLE?

<<

Lesismore8_602

Post Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:02 pm

Re: TREE HACKING ACCEPTABLE?

jamezg wrote:Glad to make the suggestion. Seems like haypi only likes to ban temporarily and then they are back again.

I can only hope my post gets in front of the right eyes

Catch all of you in pvp ;)

It's because all haypi support cares about is making money, if they ban ppl from playing they aren't paying. They don't care seem to care about the players of the game, only making money.
<<

DEAncientNaga

Beginner

Post Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:45 am

Re: TREE HACKING ACCEPTABLE?

jamezg wrote:My first post to the forum

It's almost acceptable that people use the hack in the tree not only to level up their dragons but to get the chance at getting the illusive purple synth.

Support keeps on stating that action has been taken against the player(s) but today I see one of those players who abused the hack not only in the tree but also in pvp.

I keep seeing every day the news flash and the notice about plugins. It doesn't seem like support cares or has power to do what needs to be done

If someone is caught using the hack for tree or pvp this is what I think should happen :
1. Keep them out of PVP and Tree How? Revert their player level to 1 and
make player exp negative. They won't be able to do any pvp or tree until they gain back the points
2. Remove all items in wh and reduce slots to 2. If they used the hack to get items then all items were probably gained that way Make them pay or work to get back slots
3. Remove all dragons but Rocco and set his level to 1. Again if they used the hack, they probably used it in boss levels to gain the dragons too. Make them work to get them all back legitimately.
3. Reset all levels so they have to work through all areas again. No sense letting them grind the high levels they used the hack to get past
4. All stones removed from all dragons. Probably wont matter much if all dragons are removed but I wanted to cover all areas
5. Black spot badge as notice the person was caught.
6. No reset of achievements. They don't need bonus for doing the items again

Just my opinion on the subject

Jamezg s101

To make it simple, just reset the hacker's profile.
    Haypi Dragon Server 8 => Server 101, DEAncientNaga
    Character lvl: 40

Haypi Monster Server 51, BigBlack111
    Previous

Return to General Discussion