FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

things must be changed ! plz reply everyone

<<

dragonair_1

Post Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:37 pm

things must be changed ! plz reply everyone

i've been waiting for an update for months ! enough, there must be new things to haypi dragon, i love the new game haypi monster but that doesn't mean u should put away HD...alright i think there must be a choice to change our usernames for coins, when i first registered to the game, my name was "dragonair" and now it changed to dragonair_1 by itself, i want to change my name at least for coins so it will be identical to haypi monster username. second more scenes, more cutscenes, u should make more dragons and a storyline. the game needs graphic improvements on the ipad, it's good on the iphone but acceptable on the ipad. new arenas would be cool with anti gravity and teleport. third, dragons should be able to lvl up to 100 so we can have a challenge after reaching 40. fourth warehouse expand for money not always for coins, comon haypi monster's bag is better than HD warehouse. dual challenge, we should be able in some lvls to use 2 or 3 of our dragons at once, pvp, pve or normal levels this would add much fun to the game. and last, in pvp lower level dragons should start first not the higher one just for the game to be fair and giving a chance for noobs to gain exp even if they lost and not dying with one shot ! this is all i hope everybody who reads this msg replies so haypi will take consideration in these suggestions.
<<

metaknight30

Beginner

Post Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:11 pm

Re: things must be changed ! plz reply everyone

I agree, and I would also want a 20 player group chat. :)
So do your duty haypi! :D
:)Meta :)
:lol:Eats :lol:
:DTwelve :D
;)Apples ;)
METAKNIGHT
http://s4.zetaboards.com/exewarriors/topic/359596/1/

metaknight26 s101
Roco: lvl18
Leshy: lvl11
Lava: lvl12
Crystal: lvl25
Angelo: lvl18
<<

dragonair_1

Post Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:01 pm

Thanks for ur reply metaknight, but seriously everone should reply so haypi will read this msg !
<<

Missy123

Post Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:17 pm

i agree with u guys. dont get me wrong haypi dragon is a great game! its just quite a lot of improvements could be made. example: the music lol :D
<<

DEAncientNaga

Beginner

Post Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:14 pm

HD would be good when the supports stop their greedy act. :roll:
    Haypi Dragon Server 8 => Server 101, DEAncientNaga
    Character lvl: 40

Haypi Monster Server 51, BigBlack111

Return to General Discussion